Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tarynprice

Dissertation - FOREIGN OWNERSHIP

9 posts in this topic

Hi, I am a 3rd year student at Liverpool John Moore's University studying BA (HONs) Sport Development with Sport Business degree. I have attached a survey which is part of my dissertation; the survey is based on fans perceptions on foreign ownership in football. It would be greatly appreciated if you could complete this survey for me, it will only take a few minutes of your time. Thank You.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/FOresearchproject

^Definitely one of the better prepared surveys we have seen.

(Which from me is a big complement).

Agreed. Pains me to say so, but something good has come out of (gulp) L***rp**l.

Ooh - I have just spotted the irony. Liverpool John Moore's University. The John Moores who owned a chunk of Everton and ran the Littlewoods pools and catalog businesses. And whose family also owned 51% of Liverpool (David Moores was his nephew).

And who funded that great rise from 2nd Division nonentity to top of Div 1? Well it wasn't Shankly or Sam Hammam. Or Ken Bates. It was those of us doing the Littlewoods pools.

The phrase "Taxi for" comes from John Moores who famously sacked one of his managers in a taxi.

First class honours me thinks.

Thanks for the nice comments on it, it took far too many drafts to get It ready! Appreciate it :)

If it makes you feel better I'm just a student in Liverpool, the work is all brummie.. Not sure if that's much better though, hm.

^Definitely one of the better prepared surveys we have seen.

(Which from me is a big complement).

Haven't looked at the survey (yet) but if you are even semi-complimentary the lad must have done a good job!