• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Michael Tucker

Liverpool 1 Chelsea 1

bluereed   

It's Atkinson.

We always seem to have controversy when we play LIverpool in a Cup semi final and with Atkinson in charge I would imagine that there will be controversy aplenty.

If we're looking at the refs in England and how they officiate our games, Atkinson is probably our best bet if you exclude the Villa away game last season. That said, I don't think any refs apart from maybe Poll and Foy (in England anyway) have gone out with an agenda.

As for the starting XI, considering Mikel, Schurrle and Zouma have started every COC game this season, I would expect all three to start, as I think Jose will look at it as they've got us this far (especially Mikel and Zouma).

Khobar   

If we're looking at the refs in England and how they officiate our games, Atkinson is probably our best bet if you exclude the Villa away game last season. That said, I don't think any refs apart from maybe Poll and Foy (in England anyway) have gone out with an agenda.

As for the starting XI, considering Mikel, Schurrle and Zouma have started every COC game this season, I would expect all three to start, as I think Jose will look at it as they've got us this far (especially Mikel and Zouma).

I'd add Dean (3 times retaken penalty v West Ham) and Riley (allowed Reading to assault both our keepers) to that list. And who can forget Foy the giving the softest penalty to QPR for a Luiz contact on Helguson before sending two Chelsea players off as we were bullied all over the pitch without any assistance from the ref.

That was Foy.

haifarul   

All the the next three matches are just a warm up for the Man City game.We must make sure we have no injuries or suspensions for the MATCH.I know is LFC but if we beat them and we loose to Man City then that will be a huge blow in the title race and that is the ultimate prize.If we will beat Bradford in the FA cup with the reserves.I would like JM to play some youth on Saturday but that wont happen.

Ham   

No, Ron. Keep it tidy early doors, then get eyebrows on a cross...

Very good.

They're currently the form side in the division.

I think Ronald Koeman may disagree with you there...!

Otherwise agree with what you've said there for sure, a draw is not at all a bad result tomorrow night.