• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Michael Tucker

Chelsea 2 Bradford City 4

Please use this thread for all posts relating to our FA Cup Fourth Round match against Bradford City at Stamford Bridge, before, during, and after the match.

Moderators and our legal people will keep an eye on things. Keep it intelligent.

Please note this un-moderated part of the forum is a privilege and its abuse may possibly result in the suspension of your account. Strictly no abuse towards fellow members.

The match is scheduled to kick off at 15:00 Saturday, 24th January 2015.

Harvz   

Eighteen points from the top of League 1. I'll be very disappointed if Salah, Schurrle, Remy and about 4 kids don't get at least 60 minutes. Assuming they're all still here/not half way out the door.

tradu81   

I'll be extremely disappointed\angry\frustrated if Mourinho only makes a change or two. Usually I would place FA Cup above the Capital One Cup but in this case, the Capital One Cup is the first trophy we can win and its around the corner so I would risk this game for a bit of rest for our players.

I would like to see Zouma, Azilicueta, Mikel, Ramires, Ake, Schurrle, Salah, Remy and Drogba all starting. Perhaps even Chalobah who I believe is back now. Loftus_cheek if possible as well.

...........................................................Cech

Azpilicueta........................Zouma..................Ake...........................Luis

.........................................Mikel................Ramires

Schurrle......................................Remy.......................................Salah

....................................................Drogba

Its a very risky line-up but at home against Bradford why not try it and if we need to score goals send on our guns. I doubt Mourinho will go to this extreme but I urge him to at least rest Terry, Ivanovic, Fabregas, Matic, Hazard and Costa.

Hoping for a win but with a changed side, if Jose starts our full strength side I will be lost for words.

Kezza   

If we don't rotate it means Jose doesn't believe our squad players are of Bradford quality. Straight forward isn't it?

^ Obviously not.

Is Ake fit again? I'd expect him to be trusted, but Christensen might be pushing it.

He said Ake was taken with the squad to Swansea and was in the stands. The only reason I put Christensen in ahead of Ake is that I think Ake may now be seen as a CM/DM, however this is just a complete guess.