• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Michael Tucker

Chelsea 2 Bradford City 4

paulw66   

Yeah not overly convinced he will.

'Hope' is more of a word I'd use.

He was rested against Watford, who are superior opponents.

paulw66   

Realistically, I expect Ramires, Mikel, Schurrle, Remy/Drogba, and Zouma to start this one.

Would like to see Salah, Ake, Loftus-Cheek also given a run-out if they aren't started.

Could depend on who is being sold........if Salah is off, it is a bit risky to play him

Scooba   

Schurrle and Salah have been selected for tomorrow game. According to Jose's presser.

paulw66   

Schurrle and Salah have been selected for tomorrow game. According to Jose's presser.

And Cech in goal.

Khobar   

And Terry rested.

Frankly, I don't care about match sharpness and the rest of it, if Schurrle and Salah don't turn up again then do they deserve another chance? (Perhaps a little harsh on Schurrle).

And Terry rested.

Frankly, I don't care about match sharpness and the rest of it, if Schurrle and Salah don't turn up again then do they deserve another chance? (Perhaps a little harsh on Schurrle).

There are people who say it's because they don't get enough chances to play and such, but I swear that back in the original Jose era and even for a few years after we used to have solid squad depth and bench players who would step in without it being noticeable that a regular wasn't playing.

But when these two are on the pitch I can immediately tell there is a spark missing.

paulw66   

But at the same time, when these two play it invariably means Hazard and Fabregas aren't playing and of course, there will be a drop off.

Anyway, RLC, Ake and Christiensen not involved in the U21s tonight

Khobar   

But at the same time, when these two play it invariably means Hazard and Fabregas aren't playing and of course, there will be a drop off.

Anyway, RLC, Ake and Christiensen not involved in the U21s tonight

Shouldn't need Fabregas or Hazard for games like this.

Faramir   

Jose is a complete nut job if he doesn't rest Fabregas, Hazard, Costas and Matic.

Mourinho commenting on team selection says:

My team tomorrow will reflect the fact that if we lose the game, we are out [of the FA Cup] and if we draw we have to go to Bradford. We don’t want to be out and if possible, we don’t want a second match. My team will reflect our desire to go to the next round and the respect Bradford deserve from us. This season we have already played Championship and League One teams and I don’t remember an easy game.’

Trad... You may be frustrated with Mourinho's team selection for the games against 'lesser' opponents, but do you really believe Mourinho is "a complete nut job"? And if not, why state it in the first place?