• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Michael Tucker

Chelsea 2 Bradford City 4

paulw66   

Shouldn't need Fabregas or Hazard for games like this.

Obviously. Was responding to the post above

jones   

Any streams for this one? We wait to see the likes of Ake and RLC and when they have a chance to play, game is not televised.

Cech, Christensen, Zouma, Cahill, Ake, Mikel, Ramires, RLC, Schurrle, Salah, Remy

bluereed   

I expect wholesale changes for this match what with the LIverpool and Citeh games coming up. Cech, Zouma, Shirley, Salah are the ones we know of but Ake and REmy should get a run out too. It will be intersting to see who JOse picks. Here's hoping.....fingers crossed.....COME ON YOU BLUES !!!

Ham   

Exactly the kind of game Remy needs. He has to be good enough to start versus this lot and if he scores one or two it'll be good for confidence. If he doesn't start it has to be because he ran over Jose's cat or shagged his wife.

bluereed   

Come to think of it, I haven't seen Jose's cat in some time you know..........

....................and his wife's got a big grin on her face too. Can't think why.................................................

Faramir   

I expect wholesale changes for this match...

Why? What evidence has Mourinho provided to suggest wholesale changes?

Based on his comments it looks like Cech, Salah, Zouma and Schurrle will start. At the very most he will slot one academy player in to the starting eleven.

He has gone on record that each competition will be taken seriously. He is not going to make the team too vulnerable by making "wholesale changes". With Zouma coming in the other three players will be regulars on the defense.

He will play a strong central midfield because he is giving both Salah and Schurrle a game.

My best guess:

Cech

Ivanovic/Azpilicueta Cahill Zouma Luis

Ramires Matic

Salah Oscar Schurrle

Remy/Drogba

With Hazard on the bench to come on if needed.

Exactly the kind of game Remy needs. He has to be good enough to start versus this lot and if he scores one or two it'll be good for confidence. If he doesn't start it has to be because he ran over Jose's cat or shagged his wife.

Or the other way around?

bluereed   

Why? What evidence has Mourinho provided to suggest wholesale changes?

Based on his comments it looks like Cech, Salah, Zouma and Schurrle will start. At the very most he will slot one academy player in to the starting eleven.

He has gone on record that each competition will be taken seriously. He is not going to make the team too vulnerable by making "wholesale changes". With Zouma coming in the other three players will be regulars on the defense.

He will play a strong central midfield because he is giving both Salah and Schurrle a game.

My best guess:

Cech

Ivanovic/Azpilicueta Cahill Zouma Luis

Ramires Matic

Salah Oscar Schurrle

Remy/Drogba

With Hazard on the bench to come on if needed.

Your team has 6 changes from the team against LIverpool. LOL.

To be fair we keep worrying about rest, rest, rest, but I doubt Liverpool will be resting any more or less players than we do.

With regards to this match itself I have 0 hype. Honestly ever since Tuesday all I've been thinking about is the 2nd leg. Is there even going to be a stream?