• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Michael Tucker

Chelsea 2 Bradford City 4

JaneB   

Thanks for the link! See what I mean!

Not wishing to start another debate, as it's just my opinion, but the culprit was Willian.

Have seen the goals now and must say I find this more than a little bit unfair.

Last goal he should have tracked his runner but he shouldn't find himself in that position anyways. You know something is wrong when your right winger is in the position your centre backs should be. The other two can hardly be his fault. That's extremely harsh I feel.

What a shambles. First goal Cech should save. The others were just a show of ludicrous defending.

He made a worldly at nil nil.... I would need to see the first goal again but zero blame for goals 2,3 and 4.

Odd.

Only seen them once and only from one angle but 1 & 3 I think he can do better.

Probably being harsh but I'm a big fan and felt he flapped a bit.

First one he definitely should've saved although I think he saw it a tad late. Third one was a great finish that should never have been allowed to happen.

For the second, third and fourth goals we just gave up tracking, getting tight to and marking free players. In fact it was the same for the first too as Ramires and Mikel need to get much much tighter.

I think Bradford played well but we've given them the opportunity for all 4 goals and all the players need to watch this game and the Tottenham game over and over and over until they understand that it's not acceptable. The (very few) losses we've had this season we haven't even made teams work to beat us.

It's acceptable to lose once in a while (though not to a league one side...) but make the opposition actually BEAT you for God's sake.

We'll need to be 1,000% better in terms of attitude and performance to beat Liverpool and Man City.

It starts now.

Interesting post. That being said, yesterday's debacle did rather point up the failing strength of our older players, and the inexperience of our youngsters (let's leave out the reticence of the crowd compared to the Bradfordians, despite the Harding upper displaying the atmosphere of a funeral parlour - I've seen more enthusiasm in a dentist's waiting room). But a question: are you saying that Fabregas and Will.I.an were poor substitutes for Mikel and Salah, or do I misunderstand you? Whatever the answer, I think that when JT finally decides to call it a day, we will have as big - or biggerr - a problem as did Arsenal when Vieira left. Headless chickens isn't in it

My post was more that in the game we had yesterday Cahill, Ramires, Salah and Remy should be going out there to make a statement and as they didn't if there are going to be repercussions due to this game then those are the four players I expect to take the flak.

In regard to the substitutions, I wasn't inferring anything in my previous post. However, when you look at them it seems that Jose wanted a goal and didn't want to sit back and hold onto the 2-1 lead. However the pertinent question is why did he only do such subs when forced to and not encourage the team to continue to attack at 2-0.

Ham   

Thanks for the link! See what I mean!

Like a young Terry Wogan. Horrific.

brighton trying to play football against arsenal, big mistake..HAVE A GO...

meanwhile wenger puts on a kid, unlike Jose whos terrified to play any, for more then 2 minutes

Only seen them once and only from one angle but 1 & 3 I think he can do better.

Probably being harsh but I'm a big fan and felt he flapped a bit.

Just seen the third from another angle online, brilliant finish no one's getting that.

I stand corrected.

paulw66   

If anyone wants a plus from yesterday, we now have free weekends leading up to both legs of the PSG tie.

If anyone wants a plus from yesterday, we now have free weekends leading up to both legs of the PSG tie.

Why, it's almost as if we did it on purpose.............