Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Michael Tucker

Chelsea 1 Manchester City 1

0 posts in this topic

Please use this thread for all posts relating to our Premier League match against Manchester City at Stamford Bridge, before, during, and after the match.

Moderators and our legal people will keep an eye on things. Keep it intelligent.

Please note this un-moderated part of the forum is a privilege and its abuse may possibly result in the suspension of your account. Strictly no abuse towards fellow members.

The match is scheduled to kick off at 17:30 Saturday, 31st January 2015.

We're massive Ivory Coast fans Wednesday lads

We're massive Ivory Coast fans Wednesday lads

Came on here to post this. Big blow to them if they have Toure, Bony and Nasri out.

Also waiting patiently for the FA to come out and **** us over with Costa. He definitely doesn't deserve a ban.

No he definitely doesn't but neither did JT and we all know how that one ended.

The will do him over. No question about that. We will just have to buckle up and beat Man C, the FA, the refs and the media the hard way.

Siege mentality. Jose's laughing right now. He's got all the fire power he needs handed on a silver platter.

This is where he will raise to the occasion. He's been looking for some turmoil and despite his best efforts they haven't come easily this season. This one is a penalty kick we normally wouldn't get.

We should thank Jane Redknapp.

Courtois; Ivanovic, Zouma, Terry, Azpi; Ramires, Matic; Willian, Oscar, Hazard; Drogba

Let's ****ing slaughter them. I've finally waken up from my little sleep. This season has been boring so far. My blood is certainly boiling right now! The fans should be well up for this as well.

Yeeeees managed to nab some tickets for this game in the last hour :D Can't bloody wait, thought I would be watching it at home.

8 point lead possibility. It's all I've thought about since City lost against Arsenal (well apart from the Liverpool games lol). I know 8 points have been overturned before, but I don't see us or Jose letting an 8 point lead go if we can get it and especially since it would be us dealing a psychological blow to City as well...

So after having said all of that...Matic + Mikel pairing from Jose? lol.

The will do him over. No question about that. We will just have to buckle up and beat Man C, the FA, the refs and the media the hard way.

Siege mentality. Jose's laughing right now. He's got all the fire power he needs handed on a silver platter.

This is where he will raise to the occasion. He's been looking for some turmoil and despite his best efforts they haven't come easily this season. This one is a penalty kick we normally wouldn't get.

Courtois; Ivanovic, Zouma, Terry, Azpi; Ramires, Matic; Willian, Oscar, Hazard; Drogba

Let's ****ing slaughter them. I've finally waken up from my little sleep. This season has been boring so far. My blood is certainly boiling right now! The fans should be well up for this as well.

Fabregas? any news?

Fabregas? any news?

He was taken off as a precaution. I reckon he will be fine.

I don't always agree with you young man but on this I'm absolutely with you all the way #sleepingdave

This. I didn't realise till yesterday but I've been sleep walking through the seasons ever since 19 05 12. First time since that I've felt the electricity again properly.

Maybe it was because I was two seats away from scouse scum yesterday but its back....