• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CarefreeMuratcan

League Cup Final allocation is a healthy 31,689.

31,689 isn't bad considering what they've provided in previous years is usually closer to 20,000 isn't it? Still not the ideal 40,000-45,000 split you'd want, but at least they're finally getting some sense. Usually some Season Ticket holders miss out on Wembley finals, but I think this time they'll all be sorted and even a decent number of Members will be there. Doubt I'll get a ticket but the allocation has given me some hope.

Details here:

http://www.chelseafc.com/news/latest-news/2015/01/capital-one-cup-final-ticket-update.html

"We will receive 31,689 tickets for the Capital One Cup final, which takes place at Wembley Stadium on Sunday 1 March.

Adult tickets are priced £100, £90, £72, £56 and £40 with seniors (Over 65) and juniors (Under 16) charged 50 per cent of the adult price in the equivalent area.

We have been allocated the West side of Wembley stadium.

Selling procedures

Supporters on the UK away scheme can purchase their ticket.

One ticket will be sold to season ticket holders on a loyalty-point basis.

Any remaining tickets will go on sale 1 ticket per member on a loyalty-point basis."

I think it drops more for a fa cup final as its harder to sell corp or fafamily tickets for this one....

30k should allow a good few members to get in on it and hopefully we will rock the west side of or second home.

Yeah League Cup always has a bigger allocation than FA Cup. Reeeeeally hoping I can work out a way to get a ticket for this as the last LC final I went to was when we beat Middlesbrough in 1998!

My Dad was at that and the two I've been to which were 2005 and 2007, both tasty affairs. I wonder what the allocation was for those two, because I remember us getting tickets really easily, yet the Millenium Stadium is much smaller than Wembley.

The only Wembley final I've been to was 2000 and I was bored since I didn't like football at the time lol. But I've been to all our New Wembley FA Cup semis, which should be the kind of allocation all finals are given but alas.

Mmmm it seems that this allocation is similar to the FA Cup semi allocations from previous seasons...so maybe those of us who are usually hopeless with getting final tickets will have a good shout? I really hope so.

The FA cup semi finals are usually about 32,000 to 33,000 so this is not far from that, and plenty of members get tickets for those games. So yeah plenty of members will get a ticket.

How many season ticket holders do we have now, 26,000? Should be about 5000 members get to go, if you have a decent amount of loyalty points 50 or 60 plus you should be fine.

The FA cup semi finals are usually about 32,000 to 33,000 so this is not far from that, and plenty of members get tickets for those games. So yeah plenty of members will get a ticket.

How many season ticket holders do we have now, 26,000? Should be about 5000 members get to go, if you have a decent amount of loyalty points 50 or 60 plus you should be fine.

Damn I'm grasping for straws then because I'm hoping for around half that amount of points ;).

paulw66   

Damn I'm grasping for straws then because I'm hoping for around half that amount of points ;).

That is assuming that every ST holder goes..........I don't suppose they will.

That is assuming that every ST holder goes..........I don't suppose they will.

In my mind every single one will go! :P

My one ray of hope is that I've been to all 4 FA Cup Semi finals at New Wembley (all up in the Gods) which had similar allocations to this. Of course that means nothing, since demand will be higher for a final and in general demand for our tickets get higher and higher every year, and especially with the way things are going this season as well.

I also got tickets for 05 and 07 finals at the lower capacity Millenium Stadium. But I suppose the travel put some people off (this is how I got Moscow tickets, IIRC we didn't even sell out?) and demand just wasn't as high back then. What was the allocation for the 08 final against Spurs? I can't remember at all but surely that only went to Season Ticket holders because I remember thinking I had no chance, just like all our New Wembley FA Cup finals.

Kicking myself for not going to more CL group games and cup games. Those 5 loyalty points for low priced matches are looking priceless right now haha.

It's funny I had no hope at all, but then seeing this allocation has made me think there's a chance...

In my mind every single one will go! :P

My one ray of hope is that I've been to all 4 FA Cup Semi finals at New Wembley (all up in the Gods) which had similar allocations to this. Of course that means nothing, since demand will be higher for a final and in general demand for our tickets get higher and higher every year, and especially with the way things are going this season as well.

I also got tickets for 05 and 07 finals at the lower capacity Millenium Stadium. But I suppose the travel put some people off (this is how I got Moscow tickets, IIRC we didn't even sell out?) and demand just wasn't as high back then. What was the allocation for the 08 final against Spurs? I can't remember at all but surely that only went to Season Ticket holders because I remember thinking I had no chance, just like all our New Wembley FA Cup finals.

Kicking myself for not going to more CL group games and cup games. Those 5 loyalty points for low priced matches are looking priceless right now haha.

It's funny I had no hope at all, but then seeing this allocation has made me think there's a chance...

I am a season ticket holder and may not go. Been to every round so far but the final at Wembley is so sterile, much preferred Cardiff

I've been to three cup finals, all of which we've won (FA Cup 2012, Munich, Amsterdam). The only other cup final which I had the opportunity to go to but didn't...was Moscow.

Surely coincidence, but I shall be responsible and attend just in case. :p