• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CarefreeMuratcan

League Cup Final allocation is a healthy 31,689.

Liked the Nigerian tail tale.

Agree about Wembley.

When people read about European grounds that take 90 000 fans with tickets starting at 10 euro, they have to remember that it will feel like Wembley.

Wembley might have been better if it were tiered to allow the higher fans at least to get closer, but then there is a danger of being just too high to be involved.

The packed 50 000 box stadium is a precious thing and worth the premium in ticket prices.

I can't imagine how Spam are going to get on in the Olympic stadium. The upper tiers are miles away from the pitch.

Safe standing is the only quart in a pint pot solution.

I don't think I'll be getting tickets for this. PSG home I was just one loyalty points band below the one where it sold out on. One more cup/CL group game would have been enough. Annoying thing is I can't now quickly rack up points for the final. Nothing is coming on sale in time :(. Last season some extra tickets came on sale for the Galatasaray game, so hopefully that happens again.

Should have bagged Burnley and Everton tickets a few weeks ago for the points, need to stop being cheeky and only saving money for the big games :P. Also I've bought a few games through the exchange which hasn't given any loyalty points.

I'll just have to hope people are turned off by the expensive prices and upper tiers. Doubt it though.

I should have gone through with my pre-season plan to go to as many cheap cup/CL group games as possible to wrack the loyalty points up. Could have easily got a good 15-20 more cheap points that way haha.

As it stands, the PSG home leg is the first CL home game I'm missing out going to since the 2008-09 season :-(

I'm sticking all my eggs in the 'hoping to get a league cup final ticket as a member basket'. Will be gutted if I miss out but the way this season has gone ticket-wise I wouldn't be surprised. Been nothing short of a disaster in terms of getting tickets this season.

As it stands, the PSG home leg is the first CL home game I'm missing out going to since the 2008-09 season :-(

I'm sticking all my eggs in the 'hoping to get a league cup final ticket as a member basket'. Will be gutted if I miss out but the way this season has gone ticket-wise I wouldn't be surprised. Been nothing short of a disaster in terms of getting tickets this season.

Costa and Fabregas to blame for that ;).

Like I said keep an eye on the Ticket News like I will. Last year Galatasaray came back on sale randomly a week before. Hoping something like that might happen and for the LC final as well, I think it happened on the City Semi a few years back, so who knows.

Shame the Ticket Exchange doesn't do CL games. I've had a 100% success rate with snagging tickets I wouldn't have otherwise.

Wednesday 11 February from 7am until 1.30pm ONLINE ONLY: Members with 45 loyalty points or more can purchase one ticket per person. Tickets will remain on sale to season ticket holders (who have not already purchased), one ticket per person.

Wednesday 11 February from 2pm ONLINE ONLY: Members with 40 loyalty points or more can purchase one ticket per person. Tickets will remain on sale to season ticket holders (who have not already purchased), one ticket per person.

Ouch this is so annoying. I only have 22 loyalty points, but similarly to what I said in one of my previous posts about PSG tickets, all it would have taken is going to 4 more cheap cup/group games that give 5 loyalty points (inexpensive cost for high loyalty points return) and I would have had enough. What's annoying is that I made a plan last season to do exactly that this season to guarantee myself the tickets for the big games but I was too lazy to go through with it >_<.

Now my last hope is the Sky Sports competition I entered lol.

I'm on 38 points so I am hoping against all hope it reaches Thursday...(!!!).

Any recent previous season I would've smashed it points-wise but a mortgage has slaughtered my budget this season

Fingers firmly crossed!

I'm on 38 points so I am hoping against all hope it reaches Thursday...(!!!).

Any recent previous season I would've smashed it points-wise but a mortgage has slaughtered my budget this season

Fingers firmly crossed!

Basing it on the PSG home game's loyalty point bands I think you'll be alright. That went 38, 32, 26.

Roughly 39,000 tickets for that game VS 32,000 for this game. Presumably if the PSG fixture sold out at 38 points you'd have more to worry about.

Don't think it's quite as cut-and-dried as that, as anyone in or around those LPs is likely to opt for a cup final - even a lesser one - over a CL last 16 game against opponents we faced less than a year ago if it comes down to one or the other... although I certainly hope you're right!!

There was not 39,000 available for PSG. You have to factor in most season ticket holders will get a ticket (27,500) and away fans (3,000) so that leaves about 8,000 non-corporate and corporate seats given that we have a reduced for CL knockout games.

Only 4 more games is pretty much all home CL home games plus one other cup tie, or all 4 home domestic cup ties. Sorry!!

Don't think it's quite as cut-and-dried as that, as anyone in or around those LPs is likely to opt for a cup final - even a lesser one - over a CL last 16 game against opponents we faced less than a year ago if it comes down to one or the other... although I certainly hope you're right!!

I see what you mean. Good point, I was just assuming that the vast majority of people would buy both, but in a choice of one or the other the final will nudge it!

There was not 39,000 available for PSG. You have to factor in most season ticket holders will get a ticket (27,500) and away fans (3,000) so that leaves about 8,000 non-corporate and corporate seats given that we have a reduced for CL knockout games.

Only 4 more games is pretty much all home CL home games plus one other cup tie, or all 4 home domestic cup ties. Sorry!!

Good point, again I forgot to include the corporate area in my calculation, I only accounted for the PSG allocation.

I know, I should have gone to them earlier in the season :(