• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CarefreeMuratcan

League Cup Final allocation is a healthy 31,689.

Sorry to hear you lads are just under the required points.

I always make sure I do all cup games for that reason, generally it keeps you in the upper tier for loyalty points for the season.

I'm actually surprised that they are starting at 45 points, I thought it would be a bit higher than that. Think that's a good sign for you.

I have enough points for the first batch at 7am tomorrow, hopefully I will be alright but I'm still expecting a mad rush to get into the website.

I have enough points for the first batch at 7am tomorrow, hopefully I will be alright but I'm still expecting a mad rush to get into the website.

It could be one of the least demanded games of the season and the site would still be acting crazy haha.

I was just assuming that the vast majority of people would buy both, but in a choice of one or the other the final will nudge it!

Final will nudge it for you or other fans? If you're talking about high point members, I'm pretty sure PSG is a much higher priority game to attend then the final

35 and 30 are the brackets tomorrow if it doesn't sell out tonight.

Final will nudge it for you or other fans? If you're talking about high point members, I'm pretty sure PSG is a much higher priority game to attend then the final

That's not what the others above are suggesting. I'm not sure tbh I've always assumed those with enough points at this stage would just buy both and not be selective.

I think it's odd that STHs have been given quite a few bites of the cherry. originally the website said "any remaining tickets will go on sale to members". when I spoke to the club they implied that they were surprised by the amount of STHs who hadn't yet bought a ticket.

I think it's odd that STHs have been given quite a few bites of the cherry. originally the website said "any remaining tickets will go on sale to members". when I spoke to the club they implied that they were surprised by the amount of STHs who hadn't yet bought a ticket.

Seems a bit unfair. If they missed their time, they missed their time...

I managed to get mine this morning at 7am thank goodness. Took literally about 25 windows open across 4 separate browsers to make sure and I think it was about number 21 or 22 which randomly succeeded. Atrocious system.

I'm up in the gods at Wembley which is a shame but it was all that was available. I had a phenomenal seat in the lower tier for the FA Cup Final v Liverpool in 2012 (as a member) but I'm just over-the-moon I'll be at Wembley seeing us in another cup final! :-) last league cup final I was at was 1998 so hoping for a similarly brilliant day!

I managed to get mine this morning at 7am thank goodness. Took literally about 25 windows open across 4 separate browsers to make sure and I think it was about number 21 or 22 which randomly succeeded. Atrocious system.

I'm up in the gods at Wembley which is a shame but it was all that was available. I had a phenomenal seat in the lower tier for the FA Cup Final v Liverpool in 2012 (as a member) but I'm just over-the-moon I'll be at Wembley seeing us in another cup final! :-) last league cup final I was at was 1998 so hoping for a similarly brilliant day!

Happy for you!

Your number of windows + browser is hilarious haha you're not the only one, I go as far as to get the site open on different devices as well.