• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CarefreeMuratcan

League Cup Final allocation is a healthy 31,689.

I think it was after 11am.

Oh in that case he was fine since they were available throughout his loyalty points bracket of 10am-12:30pm (25 loyalty points and above) or indeed from 7am if your friend had 35 points or more.

The tickets sold out sometime between 1pm and 1:30pm (20 loyalty points and above). Which is quite amazing for only 500 extra tickets, though I suppose that's because not enough people noticed them returning to sale.

For future reference I now know that in addition to staying logged in to see if tickets will still be available for future brackets, it's also useful to keep an eye on what time the queuing system is started up, since it appears everyone gets thrown into it regardless of whether they log in early or not. In theory you would imagine the earlier you get thrown into it, the earlier you can come out of it, but I'm sure that's not how it works :P.

It's not a queue. It's a lottery as mentioned in the ticket selling arrangements topic.

Your best bet is to load up the waiting page 5 mins before they go on sale and just get lucky. I use chrome and Internet Explorer (one page open on each) and do this on my PC, tablet and phone. There's no benefit to multiple pages on the same Web browser as I've previously had 10 pages open with chrome and they send me through to the long in page at the same time.

It's not a queue. It's a lottery as mentioned in the ticket selling arrangements topic.

Your best bet is to load up the waiting page 5 mins before they go on sale and just get lucky. I use chrome and Internet Explorer (one page open on each) and do this on my PC, tablet and phone. There's no benefit to multiple pages on the same Web browser as I've previously had 10 pages open with chrome and they send me through to the long in page at the same time.

Good point about the same browser sending you through at the same time regardless of tabs, it's something that's caught my eye before but desperate times call for desperate measures.

It is indeed a lottery. Ideally they could just have an Amazon style system where it's just a simple first come first serve and so everyone gets a fair shot at playing a game of "who can click the fastest".

Email in my case but now that you mention it I'll send them my number.

Ah this is from a friend who has access to a corporate box but is waiting to see if it's already been taken :-/

Good luck to you though :-)

Ah this is from a friend who has access to a corporate box but is waiting to see if it's already been taken :-/

Good luck to you though :-)

Mine was CFC Box Office.

And...unbelievably they got back to me!!!! Can't believe I'm going to a Wembley final...my only previous was 2000 when I was a silly little kid that found football boring haha. So chuffed.

Last night I asked my Dad if I could get a ticket from a reseller for £100 (a £20 one) and he said leave it...was a great omen. £76 tickets for the normal price! GET IN!