• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Michael Tucker

Chelsea 1 Everton 0

Please use this thread for all posts relating to our Premier League match against Everton at Stamford Bridge, before, during, and after the match.

Moderators and our legal people will keep an eye on things. Keep it intelligent.

Please note this un-moderated part of the forum is a privilege and its abuse may possibly result in the suspension of your account. Strictly no abuse towards fellow members.

The match is scheduled to kick off at 19:45 Wednesday, 11th February 2015.

Scooba   

Should be a comfortable win this.

Courtois

Ivan Cahill/Zouma Terry Azpi

Matic Fabregas

Willian Oscar Hazard

Remy

Wouldn't mind seeing Cuadrado start, however I think it will be the usual 3 behind the striker.

paulw66   

I think Zouma and Remy will start. Zouma's size could be useful v Lukaku and Remy is simply miles better than Drogba

I think Zouma and Remy will start. Zouma's size could be useful v Lukaku and Remy is simply miles better than Drogba

Yeah I was thinking that, no way should we expose Cahill to Lukaku running at him, especially a Lukaku witha point to prove. For me Zouma has to start this game, whilst I would also say Remy does too. As a result, my team for this game would be:

Courtois

Bane Zouma Terry Dave

Matic Ramires

William Oscar Hazard

Remy

Subs

Cech

Cahill

Luis (hopefully)

Mikel

Cesc (hopefully)

Cuadrado

Drogba

This is another must win.

Best team possible please. I'm thorn between Oscar or Fabregas in the #10. Given Oscars bad form and the fact he played at Villa it makes no sense to start with him. He's barely fit to play once a week never mind two. But Ramires didn't cover himself in glory Saturday so it's a tough one to call.

I'd probably go with:

Courtois; Ivanovic, Zouma, Terry, Azpilicueta; Ramires, Matic; Willian, Fabregas, Hazard; Remy

Subs: Cech, Cahill, Ake, Mikel, Oscar, Cuadrado, Drogba

Sciatika   

I'd go for:

Courtois; Ivanovic, Zouma, Terry, Azpilicueta; Fabregas, Matic; Willian, Oscar, Hazard; Remy

Subs: Cech, Cahill, Ake, Mikel, Ramires, Cuadrado, Drogba

^ If we're going off personal vendettas, this is one of the biggest games in the season for me. Can't stand Martinez. The guy's a whiny, manipulative fraud, and it irks me that so many people are only now seeing it when it's been blindingly obvious for about 4 or 5 years.

Never had much of a problem with Everton as a club ('HANDBALL!!!' aside, and even that's a laugh), in fact have erred towards liking them. But as long as Martinez is around, I want to absolutely smash them.

After crushing them 6-3 earlier at Goodison Pk, I expect Martinez to implement a plan as conservative (if not more) as the one they executed during yesterday's merseyside derby. Hence it will be a close game. Same lineup as Villa except for zouma and remy in for Cahill and Drogba. As in the last (Villa) game, three points our way is all that matters to hold onto or stretch the 7pt lead given City's tricky fixture at the Britannia.