• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Michael Tucker

Paris Saint-Germain 1 Chelsea 1

Please use this thread for all posts relating to our Champions League Round Of 16 1st Leg match against Paris Saint-Germain at the Parc des Princes, before, during and after the game.

Moderators and our legal people will be keeping an eye on things. Keep it intelligent.

Please note that this un-moderated forum is a privilege and its abuse will result in the suspension of your account.

The match is scheduled to kick off at 19:45, Tuesday 17th February, 2015.

Scooba   

Buzzing for this. Score draw would be great. Defeat is not insurmountable.

Scooba   

You've got to think that Oscar probably misses out again, Ramires and Matic in the middle with Costa up top.

Courtois

Ivan Zouma Terry Azpi

Ramires Matic

Willian Fabregas Hazard

Costa

As long as we don't play like donkeys in Paris this time around. A score draw is a decent result but I'd quite like a 2-1 win for us.

Knowing Mourinho we'll sit deep, look for a 0-0 and try to beat them on the night at the Bridge.

Nervy tie, I expect.

Diddymen   

As long as we don't play like donkeys in Paris this time around. A score draw is a decent result but I'd quite like a 2-1 win for us.

Knowing Mourinho we'll sit deep, look for a 0-0 and try to beat them on the night at the Bridge.

Nervy tie, I expect.

Didn't we try that last season against athletico Madrid

tradu81   

We have 5-6 days to prepare for this match as we don't have a game on the weekend. PSG have a game against Caen and will have less time to recover. Don't think it makes to much difference considering the quality of Ligue 1, PSG can probably rest their whole squad and win.

Knowing Mourinho he will park the bus against PSG, he will go there for a draw. I really hope he will try and score at least, we need an away goal. If we do win in Paris, problem is that Mourinho will then park the bus at home. LOL So I'd rather us get a scored draw here so we can go for it at home. Ok, I'll take a win in Paris as well. lol

Last season we made 3 mistakes and gifted PSG 3 goals. We cannot make these mistakes. Its hard to choose who should start Cech or Courtois, Cahill or Zouma, Oscar or Ramires. Here is how I would start.

....................................................................Cech

Ivanovic......................................Zouma.......................Terry............................................Azpilicueta

...................................................Fabregas...................Matic

Willian........................................................Oscar.............................................................Hazard

...................................................................Costa

I would start Zouma because of his speed, he did well to cover for Ivanovic a number of times and I think he will contain the likes of Ibra and Cavani.

I'd start Oscar over Ramires, Oscar was rested and we need his energy, we need him to close down PSG's defensive midfielders where it be Matuidi, Motta, Verrati or Cabaye. Costa is back so is an automatic selection as is Hazard and Willian.

On the bench we are spoiled for quality, Courtois, Luis, Cahill, Ramires, MIkel, Cuadrado, Remy, Drogba.