• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Michael Tucker

Paris Saint-Germain 1 Chelsea 1

You've got to think that Oscar probably misses out again, Ramires and Matic in the middle with Costa up top.

Courtois

Ivan Zouma Terry Azpi

Ramires Matic

Willian Fabregas Hazard

Costa

That looks good to me. What a team we are assembling! Smart to play Ramires and Matic, instead of having Fabregas in the pivot. I really believe we will get overrun in midfield if he plays there. PSG have some fantastic midfielders with good legs on them.

The week we have to prepare for this one could be massive. Jose is known for drilling him teams well when he has time to prepare.

Not too worried about PSG. Apart from Ibrahimovich, not a lot of threat from them. And with "Calamity Jane" in defence, I think we have a good chance. More concerned about the quarter final draw to be honest!

Lampen   

We beat psg last year. And that fixture became a lot harder then it should have been. Thinking of the 3 goals we concede was strange individual errors. This year we got 3 players we didn't have that time. Matic, Fabregas and Costa has taken us to a much higher lvg then the year before. Psg are not as strong as last year. So I expect us to win away. (Even with our defensive approach. We got so many advantages that this should not even be close. Even though I wouldn't mind a thrilling fixture where we come out on top)

I notice Spuds have a Europa League game the Thursday before the LC Final while we have a free week, although I daresay that the FA will do something about that nearer the time.

They'll obviously prioritise the final for their squad selection, but they'll still be taking the Europa seriously, the won't want to waste it now it has CL qualification.

That third goal we conceded at the end of the first leg last season is genuinely one of the worst goals I've seen us concede with so many players at fault it was embarrassing.

We never should have lost that game, it was a travesty.

Not too worried about PSG. Apart from Ibrahimovich, not a lot of threat from them. And with "Calamity Jane" in defence, I think we have a good chance. More concerned about the quarter final draw to be honest!

I wish I was as confident as you. Despite their struggles in their league, I still see them as a huge test and we didn't exactly have it all our way last season...

Most important thing is that we stay in London the entire time.

Apart from the CL, we're only outside of London 3 more times this season. Leicester, Hull and West Brom.

Holymoly   

There is nothing they can do. UEFA have the Thursday date set in stone. I think Pochettino is going to take the Europa League seriously. How many players will he rest for the final?

Hah. Wouldn't be surprised if the FA scheduled us to play Leicester the same night..... or Friday even ;-)

Faramir   

I can never have this type of confidence. PSG are a team to be respected.

David Luiz is tenacious and a difficult opponent to face. I doubt very much he will gift us anything in these games.