• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Michael Tucker

Chelsea 1 Burnley 1

Faramir   

I'm hoping for a comfortable 3-0 win, couple of Costa goals and no controversy.

And no injuries. And ref booking defenders who do a hatchet job on Hazard.

I'm hoping for a comfortable 3-0 win, couple of Costa goals and no controversy.

Regarding the "no controversy" bit. I'm sad to say you will be disappointed. We've been a fair target for any sort of allegation regardless of how petty, insignificant or false. They, as in the media for the ones who are still in doubt, will keep this up for the rest of the season in order to attempt to destabilise us.

I hope the young lads have thick skin. Not too worried about Costa or Mourinho. They can take it and probably even relish it. I'm more worried if the media starts randomly attack Oscar and some of the younger ones for no reason at all.

But yeah - prepare yourself. This will go on and on and on.

Yes but Azpilicueta was marking him. But as I said, I'm not blaming Terry, just saying he was more able to close the gap to Cavani than Cahill.

I was just getting peed off with the term Calamity Cahill. Disrespectful to one of ours is all.

Azpilicueta could never mark Ibra. Even if he marked him he wouldn't be marking him.

We play zone defence so it is hard to say who really was at fault. We could guess but there could be some missed assignments. Cahill seems to be slightly out of position, but at the same time you can see that Ivanovic is not covering the first post as he arrives late. Maybe Cahill felt he needed to come slightly forward to break off any tap in possibilites from PSG players. Either way, it was a complete joke of a goal to concede. Almost surreal seeing as we had so many defenders in the box.

paulw66   

Would be surprised if Cuadrado didn't start bearing in mind JM's comments about players not training.

Would play Luis instead of one of the full backs, whoever most needs a break.

Oscar to start for sure with Matic and Fabregas in the "2"

cii99mn1   

Azpilicueta could never mark Ibra. Even if he marked him he wouldn't be marking him.

We play zone defence so it is hard to say who really was at fault. We could guess but there could be some missed assignments. Cahill seems to be slightly out of position, but at the same time you can see that Ivanovic is not covering the first post as he arrives late. Maybe Cahill felt he needed to come slightly forward to break off any tap in possibilites from PSG players. Either way, it was a complete joke of a goal to concede. Almost surreal seeing as we had so many defenders in the box.

5 against two I think.

If Willian was touch and go for PSG, and Fab + Oscar not fully fit - a start for Cuadrado?

And why not? We paid a lot of money for him, let's give him a go.

And no injuries. And ref booking defenders who do a hatchet job on Hazard.

Ye Gods Fara, I think you're hallucinating now.

In all fairness we're more likely to see Hazard booked for simulation than get any protection from the officials.