• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Michael Tucker

Chelsea 1 Burnley 1

GURJ SS   

Mikel??? What good is he going to do at home to Burnley?!?

Luckily he's out injured.

Yeah found out after that he was injured. In my opinion he would have given more discipline in the middle of the park, which in turn would have let our fullbacks go further forward and provide width to stretch Burnley, who will sit back and be compact.

Always nice to go into a game that if we win we go 10 points clear, particularly when we are at home where the manager has pleaded for a more vocal presence, knowing the assembled press have their cameras and microphones poised , just in case.

GURJ SS   

Chelsea team for Burnley: Courtois, Ivanovic, Zouma, Terry, Filipe Luis, Matic, Fabregas, Cuadrado, Oscar, Hazard, Diego Costa.

Looks good.

Good attack, looks like Jose wants this one out the way before half time.

Judging by our recent performances i reckon this will be a tighter one than expected.

Hopefully Jose will be in a positive frame-of-mind today, and send the boys out to play an expansive, attacking game.

Faramir   

It would be nice if the goals flow for us today.

I'm hoping that Fabregas, Costa and Oscar have excellent games today.

Hoping Zouma slots back in to the team as easily as the Everton and Liverpool games.

Hoping Cuadrado makes a statement.

But if all the above fails my biggest hope is we grind out a win and get the three points.

That's the starting lineup I'd have gone with, so I have to be happy.....:).

Yep. I'm very pleasantly surprised by this. Now, let's hope the lads really turn it on and go for it and, if we get 1 or 2 up, then for goodness sake don't settle for that. Let's give it the full Monty for the full 90.

Chelsea team for Burnley: Courtois, Ivanovic, Zouma, Terry, Filipe Luis, Matic, Fabregas, Cuadrado, Oscar, Hazard, Diego Costa.

Looks good.

This could be our new strongest 11 going forward. Let's see how they fare...