• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Michael Tucker

West Ham 0 Chelsea 1

Please use this thread for all posts relating to our Premier League match against West Ham at the Boleyn Ground, before, during and after the game.

Moderators and our legal people will be keeping an eye on things. Keep it intelligent.

Please note that this un-moderated forum is a privilege and its abuse will result in the suspension of your account.

The match is scheduled to kick off at 19:45, Wednesday 4th March 2015.

Even though City lost, I'd say this is a must-win game to keep the momentum going. Win this and we have a great, great chance of winning the league (no matter what the conspiracy theorists say!).

Our game in hand isn't until the 29th of April so any potential points gain will remain just that for quite a while. West Ham looked rubbish yesterday, assuming no cup hangover I think we will win comfortably.

More of a 'need to win' than a must win to stretch the lead and keep piling pressure on City to feel like they must win 12 straight (which isn't the case). Interesting to see who José goes with at DM. Might be a good opportunity for Ake to start especially if José sticks with the 433 for one more game.

jones   

Ake surely should be considered, but if there is one game where Jose would favour physical presence in the middle of the pitch then there's away to Big Sam.

Fascinating decision over whether to give Zouma another DM game awaits.

I'd put a lot of money on Courtois being back in goal again regardless of whether or not it's the right choice, I don't even know any more! All I do know is that we have the best goalkeeper one-two punch in the entire sport.

Difficult game this and will be a struggle.

Matic missing out again is an issue. Ramires is in terrible form (or maybe he's actually showing his true ability?) and Fabregas struggling as well.

No idea what Jose will go for here.

Given recent mediocre league form in terms of clear-cut chances combined with some diabolical officiating and the fact West Ham normally try a bit hard against us I see this as a tricky fixture.

However, I think we will really try to come away with the points at all costs.

All good intentions aside, this seems primed for one of those games where we float about aimlessly for the first half and need a good (verbal) slapping at half-time to get minds on the task at hand.

Provided we don't gift them a lead to protect during that first half, we should be okay.