• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Michael Tucker

Chelsea 2 Paris Saint-Germain 2 (AET)

Please use this thread for all posts relating to our Champions League match against Paris Saint-Germain at Stamford Bridge, before, during, and after the match.

Moderators and our legal people will keep an eye on things. Keep it intelligent.

Please note this un-moderated part of the forum is a privilege and its abuse may possibly result in the suspension of your account.

The match is scheduled to kick off at 19:45 Wednesday, 11th March 2015.

paulw66   

Full week off - great.

Courtois, Ivanovic, Cahill, JT, Dave, Matic, Fabregas, Willian, Oscar, Hazard, Costa.

Would be gob smacked with anything different.

DannyLB   

Full week off - great.

Courtois, Ivanovic, Cahill, JT, Dave, Matic, Fabregas, Willian, Oscar, Hazard, Costa.

Would be gob smacked with anything different.

I can see Ramires slotting in for Oscar with Willian playing in the middle. Think Ramires deserves to play more than Oscar at the moment.

Last week I bought cup final tickets from the club on FRIDAY and earlier today I bought tickets for this game, both having been sold out before. Thank you glorious RETURNS!

East Lower front row right near the MHL. Family section discount price but close enough to the MHL to retain the atmosphere :D.

I can see Ramires slotting in for Oscar with Willian playing in the middle. Think Ramires deserves to play more than Oscar at the moment.

Agreed, that's exactly how I see it. There was a point against West Ham where I forgot Oscar was playing.

tradu81   

I agree with the line-up. Its been a while since we have played our full strength side. We played the best with this line-up:

................................................................Courtois

Ivanovic..................................Cahill...........................Terry...........................................Azpilicueta

.................................................Fabregas....................Matic

Willian....................................................Oscar...............................................................Hazard

...............................................................Costa

PSG are a solid unit, this tie is not over. We need to score, we can't allow PSG to score first. We need the fans behind the team, loud and proud.

Chelsea must try to provoke Verrati in getting a red, stop Matuidi's runs and stop Lavezzi, Cavani and Ibra.

believe it or not I hate going against David Luiz, so powerful. I hope Blanc does not start him at CM.

I agree with the line-up. Its been a while since we have played our full strength side. We played the best with this line-up:

Ivanovic..................................Cahill...........................Terry...........................................Azpilicueta

.................................................Fabregas....................Matic

Willian....................................................Oscar...............................................................Hazard

PSG are a solid unit, this tie is not over. We need to score, we can't allow PSG to score first. We need the fans behind the team, loud and proud.

Chelsea must try to provoke Verrati in getting a red, stop Matuidi's runs and stop Lavezzi, Cavani and Ibra.

believe it or not I hate going against David Luiz, so powerful. I hope Blanc does not start him at CM.

To be safe, we better replace Oscar with Cuadrado or Luis , stop retesting the man, none personal and its coming as a completely professional observation throughout the season.

I did not like the way David Luiz was engaging with our players last game, go ahead and replay the match,you will see he was very aggressive with our players, don't be surprised if he'll be the one bringing us the bad news as a revenge or just being paid good to do some nasty jobs. Lampard played against us and scored but his attitude was very professional unlike David , and I'm not evaluating the maturity level of the player here. As a player you can easily lose your nerves in front of another player that was your teammate recently whose being very aggressive with you now. Our guys must have solid nerves not to be booked or get penalized for silly reasons at least, and Costa need to show us his intelligence when dealing with rowdy defenders.

Chelsea has a different face when playing an ECL match, and don't be surprised seeing us score then bring the bus in.

.................................................Ramires....................Matic

Willian....................................................Fabregas...............................................................Hazard

Fixed!

......:).

Neomaru   

I bet Mourinho will field something like this

---------------------Courtois ----------------------

Ivanovic --- Cahill ----- Terry ------- Azpilicueta

--------- Zouma ------------ Matic ------------

Ramires/Willian ---- Cesc ----------- Hazard

--------------------Costa -------------------------

I bet Mourinho will field something like this

---------------------Courtois ----------------------

Ivanovic --- Cahill ----- Terry ------- Azpilicueta

--------- Zouma ------------ Matic ------------

Ramires/Willian ---- Cesc ----------- Hazard

--------------------Costa -------------------------

5 defenders?! It's only PSG :/

It's crucial we score early. I think we'll win 2-0.