• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Michael Tucker

Chelsea 1 Southampton 1

I'd go with:

Courtois; Azpi, Zouma, Terry, Luis; Matic, Fabregas; Cuadrado, Willian, Hazard; Costa

Subs: Cech, Ivanovic, Cahill, Ramires, Loftus-Cheek, Oscar, Drogba

An absolute must-win this.

bluereed   

I'm a bit worried about how players will feel psychologically after being eliminated from the CL by PSG. We are not looking good at the moment. Too many players out of form and Southampton will be hard to break down. I'd start Cech and Zouma, Cuadrado, Remy. WE need to freshen things up. I'm tired of the same old players turning out the same old turgid crap week after week. We need to return to how we were at the start of the season. We need flair and attacking football. I hope Mourinho has woken up after WEdnesday. I had a feeling we would lose because of our form recently. IT may be a blessing in disguise being knocked out of the CL.. Man City are almost certainly out, Arsenal are almost out too. So much for the Premiership being the strongest league in Europe. WE must win this match because Citeh have Burnley away and that coud be 3 points in the bag for them. I'm not making a prediction for Sunday because anything could happen.

bluereed   

We simply have to ditch the dreaded 4-2-3-1, a system designed to shoehorn three players into the side when two of them are either underperforming or not all that to begin with.

Costa needs to do his work in and around the penalty area and not the wings where, like Torres before him, he is spending most of his time.

I cannot imagine Jose dropping Ivanovic but Southampton have two flying wing backs and I fear Ivanovic will be exposed to the counter.

Hope we can show the world how good we can be but I'm not expecting anything different to the desperate stuff we've been seeing since before Xmas.

Matic apparently injured himself celebrating the Capital One cup and limped off last night so goodness knows who we'll call upon?

Totally agree.

BlueFizz   

Result AND performance needed.

Result needed. Performance preferred.

I have no doubts at all that the fan-base is considerably more nervous than the squad. Leave it to the professionals to do the business on the pitch, but let's help them by make a bit more noise at home for a change.

Khobar   

Envy is the biggest tribute the shadows do to a man.

Even Hank Marvin hates us.

I swerved in to the Daily Mail Sport section and even for them it was shocking.

There's like 10 articles on there outlining how we are ruining football. Even Poll was out saying the FA must stop it. FFS we surrounded the ref once over two legs! How many times did PSG do it? Has it been mentioned once? ****ing *****.

Imagine if Luiz had played for Chelsea and behaved like he did at the Bridge. There would be a reward for his head!!!