• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Michael Tucker

Chelsea 1 Southampton 1

Khobar   

I truly can't believe the outrage about surrounding the ref. Ffs. Do Barcelona do it? Do Real Madrid do it? Is it annoying? Yes to all of these questions.

As ludicrous and biased as it sounds to think that there's a media agenda against Chelsea, it is quite obvious.

Anyone see Collymore (fool) talk about Oscar's, "Disgraceful , disgraceful, disgusting dive, rolling around on the floor,"? Did he miss the part where Zlatan actually did tackle him though? Just because he pulled out doesn't mean it wouldn't hurt. Just look at the size of Zlatan and speed he is coming in with on Oscar. Ridiculous to say he "dived".

The fool probably says the same thing about Ulrika though.

Her head ran into my fist when I was pulling out of the punch.

Or when he was done for dogging - "You caught me when I was pulling out so it doesn't count, officer".

He's drawing comparison between the person, who is the one achieving everything and the shadow who is just tagging along.

Mourinho is a two time Champions League winner , Souey can't even get a job after stinking the place out at every club he managed at.

As for Carra, it's like a carthorse complaining about a racehorse.

bluereed   

Just ignore it all. The media in this country is full of ****. Get over it.

Yes, totally agree. The old adage used to be "Don't believe everything you read in the newspapers" Now it's "Don't believe anything you read in the Newspapers" that is true more or less. Whether it's politics or football, the media tend to have a hidden agenda. They are basically taking the British public for mugs.,If you investigate further you can unravel their lies.

You mean the shadows quote?

Yeh.

Khobar   

Yeh.

I think it's a thickly veiled statement about Jose's' opinion on the Cliff Richard investigations.

I will say though, if there are occasions where we get counter attacking opportunities when Bertrand is up the other end of the pitch and Willian does nine step overs and loses us the momentum I reserve the right to lose my sh1t.

I think it's a thickly veiled statement about Jose's' opinion on the Cliff Richard investigations.

Thanks for explaining the earlier joke - I was really struggling there.

I just want to see a good performance. Just simple, quick, forward passing.

And no effing Ramires. Unless he's making the tea.