• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Michael Tucker

Hull City 2 Chelsea 3

I'm tired of seeing players like De Bruyne, Shurrle, Lukaku, and Salah move on to other clubs and prove us wrong.

Eh? Lukaku is, thus far, a shining example of doing exactly the right thing in cashing in. Schurrle and Salah have been gone five minutes.

I'll be disappointed if Willian starts this one.

Courtois

Ivan Zouma JT Luis

Ramires Matic Fab

Cuadrado Costa Hazard

Khobar   

Somebody is due a hammering, I hope it's Hull.

Scooba   

I'll be disappointed if Willian starts this one.

Courtois

Ivan Zouma JT Luis

Ramires Matic Fab

Cuadrado Costa Hazard

I would be shocked if Cuadrado starts ahead of Willian based on recent form. Let's hope we go 2 up by half time and can have the luxury of bringing Cuadrado and Remy on around 65th minute. Then if they are useless it won't matter too much as we will have already won.

Holymoly   

I just want to see us running off the ball and splitting their defense apart like we did in the first game of last season (the first half anyway). Lately we are just standing still waiting for the ball to arrive to us allowing defenders to pack the 18 yard line and compress things so tight Costa doesn't have space to play. Hazard too has reverted to receving the ball, standing still until he is double teamed then trying to dribble around them with his one leg. Someone should tell him he is far more effective running at defenders. And please Eden, stop with the flicks and tricks, at least until your team mates start running off the ball again.

I would be shocked if Cuadrado starts ahead of Willian based on recent form. Let's hope we go 2 up by half time and can have the luxury of bringing Cuadrado and Remy on around 65th minute. Then if they are useless it won't matter too much as we will have already won.

Yeah I expect Willian to start I just don't want him to.

Chel_don   

Anything that does not have Oscar and Cesc on the same pitch. Watching one of them at the moment is bad enough but two of them on the same pitch is torture. Other people deserve a chance. A fair chance aswell not 45 mins.