• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

paulw66

Season Ticket - name change

paulw66   

Has anyone on here changed the name on their season ticket and or changed one from a concession ticket to an adult ticket?

It is difficult to do?

Has anyone on here changed the name on their season ticket and or changed one from a concession ticket to an adult ticket?

It is difficult to do?

When I changed my lads concession to an adult, the club did it automatically, the season that started after he had reached 16 or 18 - I can't remember the age limit then.

If it's a junior to an adult type change, I believe they still operate the same policy, so for instance if a junior reaches the allotted age limit in January, you get the whole of that season at the concession rate. The adult rate only applies from the start of the next full season.

fatbloke   

Pretty sure you cannot change names however you can change addresses if that helps. I have 4 season tickets, or rather I pay for 4 ST's all in friends names who no longer attend games.

paulw66   

Pretty sure you cannot change names however you can change addresses if that helps. I have 4 season tickets, or rather I pay for 4 ST's all in friends names who no longer attend games.

When I changed my lads concession to an adult, the club did it automatically, the season that started after he had reached 16 or 18 - I can't remember the age limit then.

If it's a junior to an adult type change, I believe they still operate the same policy, so for instance if a junior reaches the allotted age limit in January, you get the whole of that season at the concession rate. The adult rate only applies from the start of the next full season.

Cheers for the help. I actually want to change it from a senior concession to an adult, which complicates things.

Cheers for the help. I actually want to change it from a senior concession to an adult, which complicates things.

It's only my opinion, however you're looking to pay them more for the seat than is currently being paid.

You'd naturally assume that it would be OK. I'd tell them that the concession holder can't get to every game now and being the honest fella that you are you want to do the right thing and pay for an adult ST, as the full price user will be using the seat as well as the concession, but on separate occasions.

If the surname/address is different you might have to have a planned story (nephew, uncle etc), or have the concession back up the story.

paulw66   

It's only my opinion, however you're looking to pay them more for the seat than is currently being paid.

You'd naturally assume that it would be OK. I'd tell them that the concession holder can't get to every game now and being the honest fella that you are you want to do the right thing and pay for an adult ST, as the full price user will be using the seat as well as the concession, but on separate occasions.

If the surname/address is different you might have to have a planned story (nephew, uncle etc), or have the concession back up the story.

Thanks for your help.