• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kezza

Taboola ads

Not on my computer it ain't. It's getting to the point where I'm choosing not to come on the site so often. Takes twice as long to go through the various threads with all that loading and jumping up and down. Keep going to click on a subject and it's jumped back down and I've opened one of the annoying "acne" sites.

If it's that big a problem for you, then as I've said before: PM the owner and let him know how you feel.

^ sent mine

Hi Pete.

I'm another of those who are getting a bit fed up with these Taboola ads.

Most annoying is on the view new posts page that I use a lot. Just as I choose what thread to read the taboola ads come on pushing my links further down the screen and I end up clicking something sleazy about teenagers with acne or just plain daft like 8 daily objects that have dangerous bacteria.

They are also quite often not fit for office (of family homes).

dwmh

Hi guys I'll move these down the page, This is just a trial at the moment. These are earning around $3 per day. I need to earn £99 somehow. :-( Not a huge amount but has to be paid.

Sea foot   

Much better. Thanks Peter. I'm not against advertisements per se as I know you have to fund the site.

Sorted.

Spoke too soon, it seems.....:).

These ads now appear to be back at the top of the page - anyone experiencing the same problems as before?