• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Michael Tucker

QPR 0 Chelsea 1

Scooba   

A 3-0 win would be nice. 2 goals quickly in the first half and a boring second half with substitute Cuadrado scoring in the 80th minute. My ideal scenario I think.

Edit - maybe a red card for a Barton elbow as well, or is that too much to ask?

tradu81   

QPR are in a relegation fight and this game could be costly if we don't turn up.

I'd be happy with any win, thumping or scraping win. We need some players to step up as Hazard is the only player pulling us through in the attacking half.

I'd like to see Zouma get some game time, But its probably a game to big to take that risk. I can see Mourinho starting with Remy up front and perhaps only player making way being Oscar for Ramires. I would however like to see Oscar start ahead of Ramires. I don't think we have anyone better than Oscar at this stage, not Cuadrado or Ramires.

Probable line-up:

.............................................................Courtois

Ivanovic..............................Cahill...............................Terry.............................Azpi

...........................................Fabregas.........................Matic

Willian..................................................Oscar.................................................Hazard

............................................................Remy

Chel_don   

I can see Jose starting with Mikel or Ramires for this one. Matic and Cesc are a booking away from two match suspension. Ramires will bring energy to the midfield. Very certain Oscar wont start this one and gladly so.

If Mikel were in any way showing sign of being fit to play then I could definitely see Jose benching Matic, but I don't think he is.

I also don't think he would switch out Fabregas with his value in breaking down a team like QPR.

A Fabregas/Ramires pairing would be terrifying.

Given these circumstances... I kind of expect both Matic and Fabregas to play. And for at least one of them to get booked.

UNLESS...Zouma back in midfield?

Name Minutes/Goal

Loïc Remy 91.80

Diego Costa 103.16

Harry Kane 98.26

Sergio Aguero 107.53

Charlie Austin 152.44

Oliver Giroux 96.07

Alexis Sanchez 165.93

Eden Hazard 221.75

Wayne Rooney 198.58

Saido Berahino 200.58

Papiss Cisse 92.36

Didier Drogba 140.33

Glen Murray at Palace I've heard has about 5 at 82 mins a goal.

paulw66   

QPR playing tonight is no bad thing.

Saturday was the 12th league game this season where we have had 6 or more days prep and we've won them all.

Sunday is on the back of a free week = 3 points.

Lovely jubbly.

xCELERYx   

Wouldn't be overly shocked if we dropped points here. QPR away isn't an easy fixture, they'll be fighting tooth and nail with relegation in sight and our defence is hardly the most reliable.

bluereed   

Cech and Zouma and Remy upfront. This is another tough match. QPR were good last week and knowing our luck we will have Chris Foy as Referee. We need to keep our feet firmly on the ground because the title isn't ours yet. Our run in is difficult. Arsenal and Man Utd who are both on form, LIverpool who could pose a problem, Crystal Palace who are managed by Pardew who also managed Newcastle when they beat us. One game at a time. QPR will be physical.. COME ON YOU BLUES !!!