• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Michael Tucker

Chelsea 1 Manchester United 0

Please use this thread for all posts relating to our Premier League match against Manchester United at Stamford Bridge, before, during, and after the match.

Moderators and our legal people will keep an eye on things. Keep it intelligent.

Please note this un-moderated part of the forum is a privilege and its abuse may possibly result in the suspension of your account.

The match is scheduled to kick off at 17:30 Saturday,18th April 2015.

Scooba   

Expect us to win this even though we will miss Costa. 3-1 repeat of last season would be nice.

I think Jose will go for a draw. Man U are on form and we seriously lack something up front at the minute. Can't see where the goals will come from to be honest. Our hope is that Man U come out to attack us otherwise I sense a bore draw which is more than fine by me at this stage.

"Not lose" is the agenda for the next two games I reckon. That's the sensible thing to do. Control your emotions and the game itself. Don't let it slip by your fingers.

Courtois; Ivanovic, Zouma, Terry, Azpi; Matic, Fabregas; Willian, Oscar, Hazard; Remy (if fit)

I hope Jose won't "play it safe" and weaken us further by playing Ramires in midfield. Only reason I can see Rami starting is because Jose wants options on the bench to change the game. Ramires doesn't offer that from the bench unless we're up by a goal or two and we want to sit back and hit em on the counter.

I dunno.

Carrick has been a lynchpin for them recently.

If Fab & Matic play as tepid as they have recently he could dominate the midfield.

(In before someone says Fabregas scored and assisted in his last 2 games so he's been good)

Scooba   

I dunno.

Carrick has been a lynchpin for them recently.

If Fab & Matic play as tepid as they have recently he could dominate the midfield.

(In before someone says Fabregas scored and assisted in his last 2 games so he's been good)

Carrick may be fit though. We will probably dominate midfield if he is out however, they just don't have the footballers to play quick, decisive passes without Carrick. Play Oscar, Matic and Fabregas = dominate midfield = keep the ball = win.

Have earmarked this and the Arsenal game as draws.

Think it will be tough, we will concede possession and be reactive - possibly even lose if we get a bad ref - but my hunch is that we'll get a point out of it.

If Remy isn't fit still then Jose needs to grow a pair and play Solanke. :) Have Drogba on the bench incase we need him.

Chel_don   

Get the feeling we might see Mikel and Matic in midfield or Matic and Zouma in the next two games. Depends on his approach but I think he will want the midfield battle to be won physically. I think this game suits Drogba better funny enough but I reckon Remy would be back and start. Considering the positive impact Oscar had last game from the bench I will put him there again and bring him on if needed, not 100% sure about starting him yet. We have to be more creative and someone else other than Hazard would be nice.

If Remy isn't fit still then Jose needs to grow a pair and play Solanke. :) Have Drogba on the bench incase we need him.

I think if he plays Solanke against Man U Jose will have to grow a beard and wear a wig.