• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Michael Tucker

Arsenal 0 Chelsea 0

Please use this thread for all posts relating to our Premier League match against Arsenal at The Emirates, before, during and after the game.

Moderators and our legal people will be keeping an eye on things. Keep it intelligent.

Please note that this un-moderated forum is a privilege and its abuse will result in the suspension of your account.

The match is scheduled to kick off at 16:00, Sunday 26th April, 2015.

Shutting these deluded lot up is long overdue. Think it'll be a draw though.

25 games in last 10 years.

I make it P25, W15, D6 L4 F45 A20

If they need a reminder, there is the 6-0 from 13 months ago.

Oh, FFS, can't we just savour today's result before we start in again on a new round of stress and anxiety about the next game? Michael, at least us give 24 hours to enjoy it all next time (which might, of course, be next week!).

A solid performance and I'll be extremely happy. I'm talking a cohesive performance on and off the ball and we take the points. I'm not asking for gung ho attack attack attack. I'm not even asking for greater than 30% possession. But at least look like its the intention to have 30% possession... Just dont look utterly outclassed and struggling to cope on the pitch.

Neomaru   

Hope Remy or Costa is fit for this one

25 games in last 10 years.

I make it P25, W15, D6 L4 F45 A20

If they need a reminder, there is the 6-0 from 13 months ago.

Wow didn't realise our record against them was THAT one-sided. Their record against us is worse than Spurs haha.

Scooba   

Win, lose or draw it makes no difference really. I would be surprised if we got beat though.