• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Michael Tucker

Arsenal 0 Chelsea 0

jones   

This is not a must-win, it's a must not lose. Which was the exact same thing for the ManU game.

So, as Jose used Zouma to cover up Fellaini, I think he will use Ramires to take out their quick feet in the centre of the pitch (Cazorla, Ozil, Sanchez). People who are hoping we have possession in this match are deluded.

Oscar had a good showing Yesterday - I was very impressed - but I believe Willian will be back in the team as he is better on counter-attacking big space. Team will be:

Courtois

Ivan Gaz JT Azpi

Rambo Matic

Willian Cesc Haz

Costa/Remy (depending on fitness)

It will be 0-0, and the title is ours if we win 2 of our last 5 games.

So, as Jose used Zouma to cover up Fellaini, I think he will use Ramires to take out their quick feet in the centre of the pitch (Cazorla, Ozil, Sanchez). People who are hoping we have possession in this match are deluded.

Oscar had a good showing Yesterday - I was very impressed - but I believe Willian will be back in the team as he is better on counter-attacking big space. Team will be:

Yes and yes - Ramires and Willian - but we will win (because we do not need to).

My only concern is that Arsenal will do a Man U and not try - knowing they can't catch us now they might as well just avoid an embarrassment.

jones   

Don't think so. Arsene is as naive as can be, and will go straight into Jose's trap. Agree with you on the point that we will win, simply because we don't have to.

I fully expect us to win this 2-1. Arsenal are way too predictable for them to get a win against a Jose team barring - a) an absolutely superlative performance b) us making too many individual mistakes c) the ref screwing us over.

I don't think Jose rates Wenger very highly and I think he may make a point to him about just how good Arsenal actually are with a comprehensive beating.

A win is worth six points. A draw is worth three points.

Either way, I'll be happy.

Agree and hopefully if Drogba plays his form against Arsenal will continue.

tradu81   

Its imperative we do not lose this game. It wouldn't be the end of the world but I'd rather us win the league sooner rather than later. We need to kill any title hopes Arsenal may have.

That said, Arsenal are playing at home and are in top form. They will want to beat us obviously and know they must if they are to have any slim chance if winning the title.

I honestly don't know if we can beat them this time, but with Chelsea we always have a chance. Mourinho will set out his team pretty much with the same mindset as Man United's game. If we defend well we will prevail.

Mertesacker is out for Arsenal but this won't matter, Jose doesn't care, just like Man U, they were missing 3-4 players. Costa could be available, I just hope Chelsea do not rush him. Seriously, he hasn't played since he got injured, what's to say he won't get injured again. If he is not 200% ready then Jose should not risk him. Good news is that Willian should be fit and ready this time. MIkel is back as well, just in case we need him, Remy should be back as well. So if Remy is back and fitter than Costa, here is how I would start:

.....................................................................Courtois

Ivanovic........................................Cahill...............................Terry..................................Azpilicueta

.....................................................Zouma............................Matic

Willian.........................................................Fabregas..................................................Hazard

.....................................................................Remy

I have added Zouma because I feel Mourinho will go for a point here.

I would Bring on Costa sometime in the second half if we really need to chase a goal. Drogba and Mikel can come on if we need to defend a lead. Oscar would come on if we need to score and if we need more movement and creativity.

I predict a 0-0 or another 1-0 win for us.

paulw66   

Zouma only played against man utd due to Fellaini. Will completely unsuited playing against the small mobile midfield of arsenal. Expect Ramires in there.

Scooba   

Courtois

Ivan Cahill Terry Azpi

Ramires Matic

Willian Fabregas Hazard

Remy

I reckon this will be the team. Oscar and Costa to come on in the second half.