• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Michael Tucker

Arsenal 0 Chelsea 0

Yep and absolutely shocking from our medical department to allow him to go on.

Do you believe they would have allowed him to continue had they witnessed the reaction that close up the clip shows?

They got to him at least 30 seconds later, where he was probably groggy but coherent.

Of all medical departments, ours would probably be more cautious than most (Cech incident).

Do you believe they would have allowed him to continue had they witnessed the reaction that close up the clip shows?

They got to him at least 30 seconds later, where he was probably groggy but coherent.

Of all medical departments, ours would probably be more cautious than most (Cech incident).

I agree on the first part.

But I'm pretty sure that our medical is very very different to the one back then.

paulw66   

Fabregas is magic,

He wears a magic hat,

He could have signed for Arsenal

But he said no way, **** that!

He passes with his left foot,

He passes with his right

and when we win the league again,

we'll sing this song all night!!!

and repeat quite literally hundreds of times. Brilliant.

Really? Can't remember something like that happening to us before. The one instance I seem to remember is the Pool ghost goal where Cech took out Garcia. People said back then it should have been a pen if the goal didn't stand.

Didn't the same thing happen to us last season against Newcastle with BA, headed wide but got a broken nose off of their keeper

cii99mn1   

Didn't the same thing happen to us last season against Newcastle with BA, headed wide but got a broken nose off of their keeper

Maybe, but there's a limit somewhere. Everyone I have read/listened to so far agrees it was a pen this time. Even old Poll in the Daily Mail.

Edit: Except Cam above of course.

Fabregas is magic,

He wears a magic hat,

He could have signed for Arsenal

But he said no way, **** that!

He passes with his left foot,

He passes with his right

and when we win the league again,

we'll sing this song all night!!!

and repeat quite literally hundreds of times. Brilliant.

Quality quality quality

Khobar   

I think it was Collocini.

Ham   

Well done the youth for retaining the FA cup. 4 wins in 6 years and European champs as well.

Of this side it's Izzy Brown who excites the most. Looks a real talent and I can't help but think he'd flourish if given a chance. Looks like a man playing amongst boys. There seems to be a clamour for Solanke to be given a chance but it's Brown for me.

cam4blue   

Maybe, but there's a limit somewhere. Everyone I have read/listened to so far agrees it was a pen this time. Even old Poll in the Daily Mail.

Edit: Except Cam above of course.

There was another one that springs to mind, Ramires heading wide of an open goal (I forget who against, but I feel like it was the same game he got a retrospective ban for an elbow last season; so Sunderland home IIRC) and getting absolutely cleaned out while doing it; the line was "the defender does just enough to put him off".

Not saying it's right, just saying they don't get given. In England anyway. I don't expect us to get the decisions that other teams get 9 times out of 10 (like the one Fabregas got a booking for; that's a pen 7/8 times out of 10, unless it's one of ours going down), so I definitely don't expect us to get the ones that only get given once a blue moon. Maybe it should be a pen, but it pretty much never is.