• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Michael Tucker

Arsenal 0 Chelsea 0

I don't see us winning this 1-0, I see it either being 1-1 or 2-1 to us as Arsenal rarely don't score at home at some stage. It would be an excellent display from us to get a 0-0 and something superb to win 1-0 (or better). I expect a 1-1 draw but am hoping we can do another job like last weekend and eke out a virtually season-ending win.

Arsenal will want to give us a bloody nose even if they know a win for them doesn't realistically revive anything for them, however Mourinho is the perfect manager for any fixture against Arsenal and Wenger as he wouldn't be prepared to risk losing a zenith data systems cup game against them, let alone a league game.

COME ON YOU CHELS!!!

I think it would be hilarious if we destroyed Arsenal this Sunday.

I suppose some will say that can happen given our recent "struggles" but if the game pans out optimally it really could end up being a rather high scoring game.

Arsenal need to win. Not draw, not play well, not defend their pride. They need a win and anything but will effectively mean they are gone from the race.

I hope our tactical discipline is high and that out transitional game is really on.

Amusing to note that we qualified for next year's CL on Saturday and no-one even noticed, let alone commented. When Arsenal confirm their 4th place every year, they tend to celebrate like they have won the World Cup.

Pretty clear why that is. Strange thing to comment on. Just shows that our ambitions and achievements tend to surpass Arsenal's and this year we've got a league title in our sights.

Amusing to note that we qualified for next year's CL on Saturday and no-one even noticed, let alone commented. When Arsenal confirm their 4th place every year, they tend to celebrate like they have won the World Cup.

Some of us have bigger priorities :P.

Scooba   

I think it would be hilarious if we destroyed Arsenal this Sunday.

I suppose some will say that can happen given our recent "struggles" but if the game pans out optimally it really could end up being a rather high scoring game.

Arsenal need to win. Not draw, not play well, not defend their pride. They need a win and anything but will effectively mean they are gone from the race.

I hope our tactical discipline is high and that out transitional game is really on.

There is no 'race', regardless of the result on Sunday. Although I agree it would be nice to win in a comfortable fashion. 3-0 would do.

Chel_don   

I'm sure Zouma will continue in midfield for this one. Jose wants a physical presence in the midfield. Also Zouma adds extra height which Arsenal are going to be lacking, I'm sure that I'm not the only one that see's height as an area of weakness for them making set pieces interesting. Not too sure how this one would go. They are going to be harder than United for sure and we just about crawled over United and that was at home. Jose record against Wenger is what gives slight belief in this one.

I don't think so, I agree with the others that Ramires & Willian will be tasked with delivering their joint extraordinary workrate to shackle and grind Arsenal's extremely mobile midfield into the ground. Zouma will only come on if we're holding on to a one goal lead.

paulw66   

Makes zero sense to play Zouma. Quite pubically used to match Fellaini and Arsenal have nobody in that mould at all