• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Michael Tucker

Leicester City 1 Chelsea 3

Please use this thread for all posts relating to our Premier League match against Leicester at King Power Stadium, before, during and after the game.

Moderators and our legal people will be keeping an eye on things. Keep it intelligent.

Please note that this un-moderated forum is a privilege and its abuse will result in the suspension of your account.

The match is scheduled to kick off at 19:45, Wednesday 29th April, 2015.

Must-win!!! Because I'm at the Crystal Palace game after... ;-)

Leicester will be fighting and buoyant but honestly speaking they're due a defeat and we should be looking to put this all to bed asap.

It's a bit of a shame because I want Leicester to stay up...but I think a firm 2-0 is in order. ;)

Mourinho said that Remy won't be fit for the Leicester game. Unlucky for him that he gets injured same time as Costa - not for the first time this season!

No word on whether Costa will be ready to play. Doubt Drogba could manage 90 mins. With our new false no. 9 in hospital with concussion, that leaves Solanke or Cuadrado. Blimey!

I guess there's always Zouma. Looks like he can play anywhere....

Mourinho said that Remy won't be fit for the Leicester game. Unlucky for him that he gets injured same time as Costa - not for the first time this season!

No word on whether Costa will be ready to play. Doubt Drogba could manage 90 mins. With our new false no. 9 in hospital with concussion, that leaves Solanke or Cuadrado. Blimey!

I guess there's always Zouma. Looks like he can play anywhere....

If we really were in a situation with no strikers or Oscar, I suspect we would see Cuadrado start.

(Bless Solanke - maybe he'll get to play against West Brom or Sunderland?)

Sciatika   

Hope to see Solanke assuming he is not too tired after tonight.

If Solanke is literally the only option then there's no other choice is there. He'd surely cause more trouble to opposition defenses than Didier has been doing (with all due respect to the legend).

Scooba   

Youth cup final coming up so none of the youth players will be in the match day squad for this. Costa/Remy might make the bench.