• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Michael Tucker

Chelsea 1 Crystal Palace 0

Please use this thread for all posts relating to our Premier League match against Crystal Palace at Stamford Bridge, before, during, and after the match.

Moderators and our legal people will keep an eye on things. Keep it intelligent.

Please note this un-moderated part of the forum is a privilege and its abuse may possibly result in the suspension of your account.

The match is scheduled to kick off at 13:30 Sunday, 3rd May 2015.

Scooba   

This will be a boring 1-0 and we will win, in the most boring way possible, the league at last!!

Khobar   

Doesn't sit right, being confident - but can anyone not see us winning this?

I'M SO EXCITED - AND I JUST CAN'T HIDE IT!

Cannot wait for Sunday. Can. Not. Wait.

These are the days and moments as Chelsea fans we must absolutely savour, they do not get much better and we never know what may happen in the future, be it 5 years/10 years/30 years/more - these are great moments to be alive and to be Blue.

Enjoy it, embrace it, get lost in it - if we win this game we win the league for only the 5th time in 110 years, so it's absolutely massive almost beyond comprehension. Many people never get the chance in their lifetime to see their team win the league and we are truly blessed to be as one supporting this great club.

COME ON YOU CHELS!!!

Ham   

I'M SO EXCITED - AND I JUST CAN'T HIDE IT!

Cannot wait for Sunday. Can. Not. Wait.

These are the days and moments as Chelsea fans we must absolutely savour, they do not get much better and we never know what may happen in the future, be it 5 years/10 years/30 years/more - these are great moments to be alive and to be Blue.

Enjoy it, embrace it, get lost in it - if we win this game we win the league for only the 5th time in 110 years, so it's absolutely massive almost beyond comprehension. Many people never get the chance in their lifetime to see their team win the league and we are truly blessed to be as one supporting this great club.

COME ON YOU CHELS!!!

What he said......

When will we be presented with the title, is it last game of the season? A few extra tickets went on sale this morning for the game but I couldn't get on in time, gutted.

Will be a perfect Blue Day on Sunday

I don't think anyone at Stamford Bridge will be even entertaining the possibility of NOT winning on Sunday. I don't think Jose will allow complacency either. With 40,000 Chelsea fans behind their team, and Palace having apparently drifted into some rather shockingly apathetic form (losing 2-0 at home to West Brom AND Hull??)...how can the Blues not march on to victory?

It's a little weird. Last time we won the title against Wigan, we knew a win was *very likely* but there was still that mild uncertainty until we were two goals (and one man!) up. This time, no. None of that. We will win the title, and we will bloody well do it this weekend. Because even if we didn't - no problem, it only delays the inevitable. All the 'good' kinds of pressure, and none of the bad.

It's going to be fantastic.

When will we be presented with the title, is it last game of the season? A few extra tickets went on sale this morning for the game but I couldn't get on in time, gutted.

Will be a perfect Blue Day on Sunday

Last game will be when the trophy is presented.

Khobar   

Whilst we're enjoying it all - good luck to Gregory Mertens and rest in peace my old friend Bob Houghton who sadly didn't make it to the end of season celebrations.