• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Michael Tucker

Chelsea 1 Liverpool 1

Please use this thread for all posts relating to our Premier League match against Liverpool at Stamford Bridge, before, during, and after the match.

Moderators and our legal people will keep an eye on things. Keep it intelligent.

Please note this un-moderated part of the forum is a privilege and its abuse may possibly result in the suspension of your account.

The match is scheduled to kick off at 16:00 Sunday, 10th May 2015.

jones   

We're Champions, but surely will be motivated for this one. Zouma and Cuadrado to start, for sure, and I believe both Costa and Oscar won't feature in any more games this season. Would love to see RLC pee on LotS. Cech to play the last home game, but probably not this one.

Courtois

Azpi Zouma Terry Luis

Cesc Matic RLC

Willian Drogba Hazard

Holymoly   

I feel that the regulars that got us here should be the ones applauded onto the pitch by the Scum. The youngsters will have to wait their time and maybe flood the bench.

I like that XI jones.

I'd make one small amendment;

Courtois; Azpi, Zouma, Terry, Luis; Matic, RLC; Willian, Oscar, Hazard; Drogba

Champions!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't care about the result at all, would be nice to win just as it's Liverpool but honestly doesn't matter at all.

Slippy G giving a guard of honour sounds fantastic!

Mourinho won't be as laid-back about this game as me as he won't want to give Liverpool an inch. I fully expect the first XI for this game rather than a skeleton side.

I expect the Mersey Shrimp will "rest" Captain Fantastic to save him the embarrassment.

We'll still sing his name

He'll not slip away