• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Michael Tucker

Chelsea 1 Liverpool 1

I like that XI jones.

I'd make one small amendment;

Courtois; Azpi, Zouma, Terry, Luis; Matic, RLC; Willian, Oscar, Hazard; Drogba

Is Remy available? If so, I'd prefer him to Drogs

Cech

Azpilicueta - Terry - Zouma - Luis

Matic - Mikel

Cuadrado - Willian - Hazard

Remy

Subs - Courtois, Drogba, Solanke, Oscar, Ivanovic, Fabregas, Loftus-Cheek

(Switch Drogba and Remy if he's still not ready, presuming Ramires will be out, Cahill can have a break after playing so well the last couple of months)

A new chant for the wonderful Gerrard:

Gerrard is a w**ker, He wears a w**kers hat.

He thought he'd win the league this year but Jose said f**k that.

He stamps with his left foot, he slips with his right.

And when he f**ks off to LA we'll sing this song all night.

Enjoy.

Haha quality!

xCELERYx   

Can't see too many changes had. Would like to see Zouma, Cuadrado, Ake and RLC get some considerable minutes. Otherwise, business as usual.

Would also take the opportunity to exclude Costa and Oscar for the rest of the season, allowing the later a bit of a break before he's back off playing for the NT.

A new chant for the wonderful Gerrard:

Gerrard is a w**ker, He wears a w**kers hat.

He thought he'd win the league this year but Jose said f**k that.

He stamps with his left foot, he slips with his right.

And when he f**ks off to LA we'll sing this song all night.

Enjoy.

I do actually like that but think it'd be difficult to get it to start.

Khobar   

I can't remember a game against this lot where I wasn't really bothered. I know that if they win there'll be all the guff about markers for next season and being close but that's all delusional guff from the masters of such stuff. The context is, of course, that it must be incredibly hard for the team to raise themselves for this after winning the league.

For that reason, whilst a strong core must be maintained we should possibly be looking at a few players who want an opportunity to show their worth for next season which means a sprinkling of young players and underused squad players.

1. Cech

2. Azpilicueta

3. Luis

4. Zouma

5. Terry

6. Mikel

7.loftus Cheek

8. Brown

9. Drogba

10. Cuadrado

11. Hazard

I'd normally give Hazard a rest and leave Drogba out for Remy or a youth team player but I think Drogbas experience would help Brown as would Hazards ability. Not much flair from Mikel and RLC I admit, and maybe Colkett could get a second half along with Solanke.

I still think there's enough there to beat the murderers.

However, I think JM will pick a full strength team and aim to win 1:0 just to wind the media up.

I really don't expect Jose to pick many (if any) youngsters between now and season's end, and particularly not in this game. If we were to do that, and lose or draw any of those matches, there'd be hell to pay in the media about us running dead, and handing points to clubs that don't deserve them.

What I would like him to do, is take the shackles off, and give some teams a good hiding - starting with this one.

Zoowraa   

I really don't expect Jose to pick many (if any) youngsters between now and season's end, and particularly not in this game. If we were to do that, and lose or draw any of those matches, there'd be hell to pay in the media about us running dead, and handing points to clubs that don't deserve them.

What I would like him to do, is take the shackles off, and give some teams a good hiding - starting with this one.

I suspect your probably right about the youngsters not getting a chance, I hope I am wrong on this. However, the issue about the media and handing clubs points should not matter. Media can and will write what they want, we should not care less about this. It is our prerogative to play who we want. It is our hard work that allowed us to have three dead rubbers and other clubs need to look at themselves as to why they might need points , at this stage of the season.

I really hope this is not one of the reasons potentially given for not blooding our future. We need to look after number 1 here and that is our future.

Maybe it shouldn't, but it will.

Definitely!