• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Michael Tucker

Chelsea 1 Liverpool 1

paulw66   

The run in will be interesting. I dont expect we'll see Costa again this season.

With the Copa America looming, would like to see Willian and Oscar given a break. That said, if Hazard played and got badly injured in the next 3 games, I would be pretty furious too.

Makes sense to give Zouma and Cuadrado some game time.

WBA away - why not pick a few kids. West Brom can't go down, so no real problem with upsetting teams who are fighting relegation.

Personally I wouldn't give Liverpool the steam off my piss so, full steam ahead , maybe Cuadrado in for Ramires and RLC on in second half.

Khobar   

I really don't expect Jose to pick many (if any) youngsters between now and season's end, and particularly not in this game. If we were to do that, and lose or draw any of those matches, there'd be hell to pay in the media about us running dead, and handing points to clubs that don't deserve them.

What I would like him to do, is take the shackles off, and give some teams a good hiding - starting with this one.

I Agree, althougthey would be in a right state if they hAd to say that Liverpool didn't deserve the points :-) worth it just to see how they get out of that particular minefield.

paulw66   

Personally I wouldn't give Liverpool the steam off my piss so, full steam ahead , maybe Cuadrado in for Ramires and RLC on in second half.

That's heart ruling the head. There is more long term benefit giving youngsters playing time than there is winning another 3 points that we don't need

I dont want us to pick 5 or 6 kids but I don't see the harm giving RLC a start and maybe looking to bring on Brown and or Solanke at some point.

Yeah treat it like most teams do an early round of the league cup, stick in a couple of youngsters and give them an hour at least and bail them out with quality experience from the bench if necessary.

That's heart ruling the head. There is more long term benefit giving youngsters playing time than there is winning another 3 points that we don't need

I dont want us to pick 5 or 6 kids but I don't see the harm giving RLC a start and maybe looking to bring on Brown and or Solanke at some point.

Fully agreed. Time for Jose to show us his hand. Is it all just hot air or does he intend to blood the youth?

Time to put his money where his mouth is. He won't get a better opportunity than this.

I don't think we'll see Ramires, Oscar and Diego Costa again this season - apparently the first two won't be going to the Copa America so that'll help. Throwing in too many kids at once won't be helpful. I'm hoping for one starter and a couple off the bench if the situation allows it.

Cech, Ivanovic, Zouma, Terry, Luis, RLC, Mikel, Fabregas, Cuadrado, Hazard, Remy/Drogba

Subs: Courtois, Christensen, Azpilicueta, Matic, Willian, Brown, Remy/Drogba

One could very easily argue that neither deserve a spot in the Copa America squad based on their performances over the last 24 months.

Quite happy Oscar is omitted. The lad needs a good summers rest.

paulw66   

One could very easily argue that neither deserve a spot in the Copa America squad based on their performances over the last 24 months.

Quite happy Oscar is omitted. The lad needs a good summers rest.

To be fair, I think I need a proper rest this summer. I could hardly walk by about 7pm on Sunday.