• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Alex09gp

Urgent ticket help please.

Alex09gp   

I'm really hoping somebody can help me. I bought 2 tickets for the Liverpool game tomorrow though the ticket exchange. I have to collect the tickets from the box office prior to the match. The problem is I booked them using my girlfriends membership card with mine linked through friends and family for the second. In the email I've recieved it says that the person who booked the tickets must have photo id on them. Unfortunately my girlfriend can no longer make the match as she has a family emergency. Will I be able to collect both tickets if I have both the membership cards and my id on me? Please help. Thank you.

In my experience so far, you'll be fine.

2/3 times I was given tickets even without ID (I thought membership and payment card would be enough) and the latest time was with ID but they said next time I should bring ID for each membership.

Alex09gp   

In my experience so far, you'll be fine.

2/3 times I was given tickets even without ID (I thought membership and payment card would be enough) and the latest time was with ID but they said next time I should bring ID for each membership.

I will have mine and my girlfriends membership cards, both our driving licenses, and the payment card. Hopefully that will be enough! Thanks for your reply!

Harvz   

I will have mine and my girlfriends membership cards, both our driving licenses, and the payment card. Hopefully that will be enough! Thanks for your reply!

Maybe have her write an email to the ticket office from the email address they have her registered to, saying that she's giving you permission to pick them up. If there's a problem they can check that.