• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Michael Tucker

West Bromwich Albion 3 Chelsea 0

Please use this thread for all posts relating to our Premier League match against West Brom at The Hawthorns, before, during and after the game.

Moderators and our legal people will be keeping an eye on things. Keep it intelligent.

Please note that this un-moderated forum is a privilege and its abuse will result in the suspension of your account.

The match is scheduled to kick off at 20:00, Monday 18th May, 2015.

Scooba   

Can't see any reason why RLC won't start again. I would imagine probably Matic alongside him, well I would certainly prefer that. Front 4 will stay the same. Ivan will probably want to play every minute in the league this season alongside JT so I doubt Jose will drop him now. If it were up to me though I would want Azpi RB and Luis LB.

Khobar   

Nice game for Izzy Brown to have a part in I reckon. No injuries would be nice, and although, again, a barnstorming win would be fun it really isn't what it will be all about unless Albion decide to put in a limp shift. I doubt that with Pulis - he'll have players out there working for their places next season. So, a day for experience for the kids and squad players which will make it a thing of interest rather than beauty.

paulw66   

Hopefully Brown will get some minutes, but what if he gets booed by them? I mean, he's just a kid.

Well, he will get booed if he plays. they have every right to be p*ssed off to be fair.

I wonder how many PL games he would have played by now if he had stayed there. He made his debut 2 years ago

Khobar   

If he gets booed, he will have people like JT around to show it doesn't matter. It'll build character. If a bit of booing is enough to put him off course then he isn't going to get far in football or any other walk of life. I think he can take it.

Ham   

Looking forward to seeing the lesser spotted "yoof".

Irony can be quite ironic.

paulw66   

Cech, Dave, Luis, JT, Cahill, RLC, Matic, Cuadrado, Hazard, Fabregas, Remy

Assuming no Zouma and Cech is ok to play

jones   

RLC is a nailed on starter in my book, for both of our last two matches. Ake and Brown to "feature", according to JM. Does that mean they will start? A sub appearance for Izzy makes most sense, it is his debut after all. Ake should be ready to start though. But Luis need games too, I guess.

Hope this is the team:

Cech

Azpi Terry Zouma Ake

RLC Matic

Cuadrado Willian Hazard

Remy

Brown to get a sub appearance, probably up front for Remy.