• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Michael Tucker

West Bromwich Albion 3 Chelsea 0

^ Glad you've posted that, an earlier poster (Stokerino) had a similar, positive point of view of the fans' experience. I was just watching on a dodgy stream and I still got a tremendous buzz from the support. Absolutely brilliant.

Good point, too, about the non-stop chanting being caused by the losing of the game, hadn't thought of that.

Our away support always has and always will be the best in the land.

There's a time and a place for people to whinge about results and performances and it is clearly not aftr a lacklustre performance at the end of the season where you have just won the league. Some people need to have a look at themselves.

Well said mate and fully agreed. Our away support has always been top notch.

A special mention to Loftus Cheek. I spent the whole time he was on the pitch watching him. The second half he was sublime. You can stick your massively overrated Paul Pogba where the sun don't shine, we have a VERY special player on our hands who literally has the world at his feet. A FAR superior player to Pogba at the same age. Future Chelsea captain and legend

Nice someone else noticed. I thought I wAs about to lose my mind.

Khobar   

Glad we lost, I've not experienced an atmosphere like that in a long time, if ever. I doubt we would have been singing like that for so long if we had been 3-0 up.

To the armchairs who say we deserve better than that as fans, try attending a few games before you moan. Monday night will forever be in my mind and I will quite possibly never experience that again, Jose's reaction topped of a truly magnificent night.

There's a time and a place for people to whinge about results and performances and it is clearly not aftr a lacklustre performance at the end of the season where you have just won the league. Some people need to have a look at themselves.

A special mention to Loftus Cheek. I spent the whole time he was on the pitch watching him. The second half he was sublime. You can stick your massively overrated Paul Pogba where the sun don't shine, we have a VERY special player on our hands who literally has the world at his feet. A FAR superior player to Pogba at the same age. Future Chelsea captain and legend

Thank you.

Sometimes it's about more than the rest or the performance, it's about the shared experience and camaraderie - in both victory and defeat - which in modern Britain are generally sadly lacking.

And a big thank you to all who provided that magnificent atmosphere. Unlike at some clubs it will go generally unrecognised in the media, but it's certainly recognised where it counts.

Ham   

Glad we lost, I've not experienced an atmosphere like that in a long time, if ever. I doubt we would have been singing like that for so long if we had been 3-0 up.

To the armchairs who say we deserve better than that as fans, try attending a few games before you moan. Monday night will forever be in my mind and I will quite possibly never experience that again, Jose's reaction topped of a truly magnificent night.

Amen. Well said.

FIFA/Football Manager generation felt let down as usual but not the fans with perspective.

I'd possibly agree if I knew what it was.

Looks like the Guardian is also a fan boy.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2015/may/18/chelsea-ruben-loftus-cheek-audition-west-brom-premier-league

@Ham, there's no crying in football especially when you keep trolling via little piggyback comments.

@MT, sorry boss. I won't use the letter 'B' again. Cheers.

Ham   

Looks like the Guardian is also a fan boy.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2015/may/18/chelsea-ruben-loftus-cheek-audition-west-brom-premier-league

@Ham, there's no crying in football especially when you keep trolling via little piggyback comments.

Don't post anything in my direction because I don't intend to respond to you anymore.

You're not worth it.

Don't post anything in my direction because I don't intend to respond to you anymore.

You're not worth it.

That's fine with me troll. Wipe the tears and jog off.

Khobar   

Looks like the Guardian is also a fan boy. http://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2015/may/18/chelsea-ruben-loftus-cheek-audition-west-brom-premier-league

Well, you've had all that time and trawled out a story from.........The Grauniad. Enough said on that, the British based fans will know how to treat sports news from that source though.

Incidentally, it says in there that his short passing was 'tidy', which was the word that caused you such distress when I used it to describe his performance.