• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Michael Tucker

West Bromwich Albion 3 Chelsea 0

Kezza   

I want to see Barca style attacking football in this game to be honest. Throw the defence into the wind.

Khobar   

Can't see there having been a serious amount of training and analysis prior to this game I'm afraid.

We can hope Albion do a Villa or a Liverpool though.

I want to see Barca style attacking football in this game to be honest.

To be equally honest - I think that you're going to be majorly disappointed.

Can't see there having been a serious amount of training and analysis prior to this game I'm afraid.

We can hope Albion do a Villa or a Liverpool though.

Which is why I'd rather see the starting XI and a few kids then a few starters, one youngster and the rest the second string.

Been thinking about it over the last few days, and if Costa really is fit I'd go with;

Courtois; Ivanovic, Cahill, Terry, Ake; Loftus-Cheek, Matic; Brown, Willian, Hazard; Costa

Subs: Beeney, Luis, Azpi, Mikel, Fabregas, Cuadrado, Remy

Feels like there should be a place for Drogba as well somewhere...

I want to see Barca style attacking football in this game to be honest. Throw the defence into the wind.

That is NOT the Barca attacking style - never has been.

Holymoly   

Meaningless dead rubber. Why should it just be us playing the kids? Don't WBA have a youth programme? Easy win for us.

Hoping for a Hazard hat-trick and some assists for the purely selfish reason of having him as my dream team captain!

I've led my works league since day one and have done a slippy after Agueros QPR masterclass. Bah.

Khobar   

Hoping for a Hazard hat-trick and some assists for the purely selfish reason of having him as my dream team captain!

I've led my works league since day one and have done a slippy after Agueros QPR masterclass. Bah.

Think I need to take some tips from you.

Khobar   

Costa playing a part in either of these last 2 games would be ludicrous. Let him rest and get fully ready for pre-season and next season.

That was my thinking, but on reflection (and with no medical knowledge to back it up) would there not be a case for playing him if he were declared fit, as a game now in a (semi) competitive environment would test the hamstring before the summer. If he comes through then great, but if it breaks down again at least we are forewarned in time for next season.