Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CTID

Signed Centenary Chelsea shirt

3 posts in this topic

Hi everyone,

Not used to these kind of websites so apologies if I'm doing this in the wrong way.

My old man won a signed 2005-2006 Chelsea home shirt a few years back, and is looking at selling it now as we haven't had the luck of the draw lately.

Its a home shirt, signed by the full team and we have the certificate of authenticity.

Does anyone know how much this would go for and/or where we can go about selling this?

I've looked on ebay and the like for similar shirts but couldn't find any.

Presuming this is worth a few bob as well being the centenary and a premier league winning year.

Thanks for your time,

Joe

As this isn't technically soliciting a sale, I'm putting it through. I'd be interested to know what its worth as well, but I'm suspecting that you'd be best auctioning it on Ebay. Just be sure you know how to work the settings and maybe put in a minimum bid price for it to sell so you don't end up disappointed.

PM me the link when/if its up. I might bid myself.

Joe, there are a few about. I have one that I bought at a charity auction. I also have a number of other signed shirts. A Vialli Juventus one, a 1997 FA Cup Squad one obtained at the first ever game at Bolton's Reebok Stadium, a Zola limited edition one from the club shop signing and a match worn JT one. Always interesting to see what they fetch, if it's framed maybe £200 if you get a couple of people in a bidding war, in a carrier bag (like most of mine) maybe £100. Best to check on eBay for completed or sold items to give you a guide. Obviously better to sell now whilst everyone is buzzing about the season just ended. Good luck.