• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sir

Official: Chelsea Sign Falcao

Recommended Posts

31 minutes ago, Bob Singleton said:

One story I've heard about Pato is (and please don't laugh too hard as I recount the tale) that he's been so good in training that we want to sign him permanently, but are worried other clubs may become interested, or Corinthians might increase the asking price, so have deliberately not played him so as to keep his talents a well-guarded secret! 

I've not heard that, but I have heard whisperings that he isn't going anywhere and that he was signed with a view for next season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Bob Singleton said:

One story I've heard about Pato is (and please don't laugh too hard as I recount the tale) that he's been so good in training that we want to sign him permanently, but are worried other clubs may become interested, or Corinthians might increase the asking price, so have deliberately not played him so as to keep his talents a well-guarded secret! 

Blimey, imagine how brilliant Radamel must be at Cobham!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Bob Singleton said:

One story I've heard about Pato is (and please don't laugh too hard as I recount the tale) that he's been so good in training that we want to sign him permanently, but are worried other clubs may become interested, or Corinthians might increase the asking price, so have deliberately not played him so as to keep his talents a well-guarded secret! 

That's so funny it actually makes sense! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

I'm not sure we paid Falcao a fortune, I think Monaco pay most of it.

Dont know how much this guy knows. But this says 140,000/week is what we are paying him

This hints at the same.  With no mention of the buggers Monaco lending a hand with this disaster.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

^Seems unlikely.  I'm sure there was plenty of comment to say that Man U were not paying his full wages, so a year later it seems even less likely for us to be.  And of course the big hint is how little time we gave him when he was fit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

^Seems unlikely.  I'm sure there was plenty of comment to say that Man U were not paying his full wages, so a year later it seems even less likely for us to be.  And of course the big hint is how little time we gave him when he was fit.

which is  undoubtedly the case :). I do hope ManU paid every single penny, makes us look good.

I am still very curious about the "detailed medical" that we supposedly conducted ; as mentioned in one of the reports.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

^Seems unlikely.  I'm sure there was plenty of comment to say that Man U were not paying his full wages, so a year later it seems even less likely for us to be.  And of course the big hint is how little time we gave him when he was fit.

Falcaos Monaco salary is something like 250-300k/week. 

I think we are paying £140k for him (or thereabouts). We aren't exactly paying Remy in Milky Bars though... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Sleeping Dave said:

Falcaos Monaco salary is something like 250-300k/week. 

I think we are paying £140k for him (or thereabouts). We aren't exactly paying Remy in Milky Bars though... 

I think we're paying Remy in bandages and sleeping drafts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jangz   
On 15 May 2016 at 1:57 AM, Bob Singleton said:

One story I've heard about Pato is (and please don't laugh too hard as I recount the tale) that he's been so good in training that we want to sign him permanently, but are worried other clubs may become interested, or Corinthians might increase the asking price, so have deliberately not played him so as to keep his talents a well-guarded secret! 

Hmm I don't know we were still in the cups when he arrived .. If he was good enough would have played

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

obviously we were hiding our best players most of this season. The others we told to go out and play like they didn't care. Guess its the new club policy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites