• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Scolar Visari

Urgent ticket info and help please

Hi everyone. I am new of the forum but I need your help. I have booked 2 tickets for 8 august Chelsea Swansea City match. I booked one for me (row ff seat 386) and another one for my friend (Row ee seat 310). Now, does anyone knows how far will we be? How could we do to stay together? Is there any way to do that?

Thank you in advance guys

paulw66   

Hi everyone. I am new of the forum but I need your help. I have booked 2 tickets for 8 august Chelsea Swansea City match. I booked one for me (row ff seat 386) and another one for my friend (Row ee seat 310). Now, does anyone knows how far will we be? How could we do to stay together? Is there any way to do that?

Thank you in advance guys

Well, you will be 1 row and 76 seats apart.........if you get lucky and there is an empty seat nearer together, then great. Other than that, not sure what you can do.

If it was an away game I'd say not to worry. As this is a home game... Like Paul said, you might yet lucky with an empty seat next to either of the seats you've been allocated. Just go to your own seat, wait for 10 mins into the game and then just text each other if one of the seats are free.

Other than that I don't think you can hope for much.

Flinkers   

Could always ask the person next to you/him if they'd be willing to swap tickets.

Can't imagine there'd be much of a difference in viewing experience.

I'll just use this thread instead of starting a new one...

If I buy a ticket for myself as a member, is it still possible to buy two additional ones later with the same account, when more than one per member goes on sale? I've never bought for anyone else before. This would be for the Dynamo game in November (shouldn't be too hard to get 3 tickets, I reckon?).