• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Michael Tucker

Arsenal 1 Chelsea 0

You can read my reaction to refereeing decisions and media reactions here.

The thread is called "Media and referees: Tracking decisions and post-game reactions towards the top 5"

Any feedback on the content or structure please let me know.

Doesn't count. He was banking on the "fly on the wall" to record it all and to tell the world what a great bloke he is.

After all, it's all about him right?

Pathetic. Make your point Dave or don't bother with the snidey sarcasm.

I thought I'd logged onto RAWK by mistake. Jeez you really hate the man which is your prerogative however you should at least get your facts right. Jose waited at the bottom of the stairs and shook every Arsenal player's hand. They all headed off in the exact same direction.

Facts? I didn't offer a different version of them to this one you write here. What are you saying I have got wrong?

Wenger should have followed his team but instead he took a sharp left to avoid Jose.

Wenger is massively childish and he always has been. He was always jealous of Sir Alec and now it's Jose. He doesn't have a problem with managers of teams who finish beneath him.

I very much agree; as much as I'm not keen on Mourinho, I like Wenger even less.

I can understand you not liking Mourinho, after all, what has he ever done for us?

I can understand you not liking Mourinho, after all, what has he ever done for us?

A late comer to the conversation, another one that hasn't bothered to read the full piece and so has no point to make. You are in good company and your numbers are growing.

::click::

Pathetic. Make your point Dave or don't bother with the snidey sarcasm.

My apologies. I thought the point was quite clear.

I don't agree at all with what you are saying. I do not believe JM congratulates opponents so the world can see "what a great bloke he is". There's so much evidence that points to the very opposite I'm struggling to understand how any one, let alone a Chelsea fan, can think like you do.

Ham   

They are both acting like a couple of children not shaking each others hand.

Shaking every Arsenal hand EXCEPT Wengers - more point making and highlighting the negative instead of the positive. I'd have much more respect for Jose if he'd offered to shake AW's hand and ignored the entire Arsenal team.

I was referring to these comments. Wenger,and Wenger alone refused to shake hands with Jose. It's all childish and unimportant I know but still.....