• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Michael Tucker

Arsenal 1 Chelsea 0

Yep. The only possible exception I see is Costa, because despite what JM says about every player being available, Costa may simply not be ready to start.

Yeah I agree with that. Wonder if there could be a 442 hybrid on the cards with Oscar/Remy partnered with Falcao should Costa not be entirely fit to start?

Or does he save that as a plan B if needed? A bit silly we have let everyone know we are looking at a 442 as an alternative. That could have been used as a surprise tactic for a few games before everyone caught on.

bluereed   

I'm gutted we sold Cech to Arsenal, one of our rivals this season. One of the daftest transfers I can remember. If Arsenal go on to win the Premiership with Cech in goal the hierachy at Chelsea F.C will end up with egg on their faces. Anyway today would be nice to win the first piece of silverware. Arsenal and WEnger will be up for this match and Wenger wants to end the losing streak against Mourinho. Don't think it's a good idea playing Costa. Remy and Falcao should get run outs. Here's hoping................fingers crossed........COME ON YOU BLUES !!!

Apparently, we're screwed.

Sky reporting that Arsenal keeper Petr Cech has an 87% win rate at Wembley.

No mention of who he got that win rate playing for....

Apparently, we're screwed.

Sky reporting that Arsenal keeper Petr Cech has an 87% win rate at Wembley.

No mention of who he got that win rate playing for....

But it is a good and very relevant point - Wenger bought Cech because he is a winner - he has won stuff.

Of course it could have been written up as 10 out of 11 Arsenal players are losers.

GURJ SS   

One part of me wants(expects) us to put out the strongest team and win the game. Another part of me would like a huge surprise in the lineup, and use a few young players to start the game. I think it would throw Arsenal off more then a predictable line up, and also add some drama. A what the hell, why not moment.

Scooba   

Courtois; Ivanović, Cahill, Terry, Azpilicueta; Matić, Fàbregas, Ramires, Willian, Hazard; Rémy.

Scooba   

Čech; Bellerin, Koscielny, Mertesacker, Monreal; Coquelin, Cazorla; Ramsey, Özil, Oxlade-Chamberlain; Walcott.

Courtois; Ivanović, Cahill, Terry, Azpilicueta; Matić, Fàbregas, Ramires, Willian, Hazard; Rémy.

First choice team, or Oscar getting in a proper pre-season for once? (Costa aside)

I'm guessing that Matić, Fàbregas, Ramires, is probably going to mean Matić, Ramires; Fàbregas,......

in the 4:2:3:1 way we usually discuss the team.