• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Michael Tucker

Manchester City 3 Chelsea 0

Sciatika   

I expect the same next weekend. Man City are collectively one of nastiest sides we played last season and they rarely get cards at home,

Ham   

Fletcher's first similar challenge = yellow.

Chel_don   

I would play Oscar instead of Cesc. In these type off games Cesc doesnt quite do it for me. Oscar should be given a chance. Games where we wont have much of the ball Cesc struggles badly.

26 mins in and fernandinho has already committed two clearly bookable offences involving fouling to prevent a clear breakaway for West Brom. Two fouls given but no cards. None.

That's their go to play but the referees seemingly never notice.

Mind you if he tries it with Costa I know what'll happen.

Costa would be booked for simulation.

Ham   

This is getting stupid. Every West Brom challenge is a yellow and at the same time the same tackles and no yellows for city. Joke. Facking joke.

Ham   

Why can't that spineless version of West Brom ever turn up against us?

Zoowraa   

I think the biggest problem for citeh this season is the manager situation. Players know what is going on at clubs and if you given them an opportunity or an excuse they will jump on it.

As soon as something goes slightly wrong, I'm convinced this squad of players will start thinking the only reason Pellegrini is here is because they could not get Guadiola and he won't be here next season. That's the perfect excuse for the likes of Yaya,Nasri to start swanning around not looking interested .

Barring a couple of players, this is already a mentally fragile group and I just can't see the season ahead running smoothly there.

chara   

Glad I watched the WBA game..seeing the score in isolation would have frightened the life out of me..however I would have expected any side playing the opening fixture at home to have played both halves..not stood off in some sort of collective trance for the first half...

Given that I still am not very confident about the weekend...

xCELERYx   

We'll set up to not lose, as we usually do in these games. Play on the counter, allow City to have plenty of the ball etc. Will be surprised if he play any differently to this. Anything too open and City's pace in attack will cause issues.