• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Michael Tucker

Manchester City 3 Chelsea 0

Boni   

I watched Man.City vs West.Brom and I don't think City were that invisible. I think West.Brom were just poor. City's weak defense will be exposed on Sunday. My only worry is Cesc's and Ivanovic's form. I hope they were just having a bad day against Swansea

Boni   

Should be an interesting press conference ahead of this one. I wonder if Jose will any questions about the game?.......:).

I have a feeling that the media will only be interested in the Eva vs Jose story. The media don't seem to remember that there's a big game on Sunday

The way our luck pans out I'm expecting one of our players to get injured and face a prolonged wait for attention which makes the injury worse whilst the medic sticks firmly to the bench.

The way our luck pans out I'm expecting one of our players to get injured and face a prolonged wait for attention which makes the injury worse whilst the medic sticks firmly to the bench.

haifarul   

Someone needs to be able to get close to Silva. And we'll be counterattacking a lot more than usual (which in practice means Cesc in CM)

So Begovic, Ivanovic, Cahill, JT, Azpi; Cesc, Zouma; Ramires, Willian, Hazard, Co

I take it we are protecting Matic for the transfer before the end of the month,or maybe the January window.He was fantastic on his debut against Man City if I remember well and you dont want him in the team.Go figure.

haifarul   

Wait, there's a game this weekend?!

Yes and God forbid we loose to them to@@#s otherwise somebody else will be in for the jump.Win,loose or draw nothing is crucial at this stage of the season.Maybe we will start slow this season and build up momentum for the second half of the season,but I rather we dont play catch up,

How long until we can actually have talk about putting City on the ropes rather than "hoping for 0-0 or grabbing a 1-0 and being pleased"? Bayern, Madrid and Barcelona wouldn't talk about playing City in that manner unless they had major injuries and if we want to compete for the Champions League this season then that's the kind of attitude we need to operate in.

Why can't that spineless version of West Brom ever turn up against us?

Teams only ever play well against us for two reasons

1: they are good

2: we play shite

To blame a poor team for our poor performances is a bit lame IMHO.

Sciatika   

How long until we can actually have talk about putting City on the ropes rather than "hoping for 0-0 or grabbing a 1-0 and being pleased"? Bayern, Madrid and Barcelona wouldn't talk about playing City in that manner unless they had major injuries and if we want to compete for the Champions League this season then that's the kind of attitude we need to operate in.

Its how you think about it. I want us to go there and let them expend huge amounts of energy achieving nothing and we break like lightening and hit them on the counter-attack preferably two or three times. I don;t think there's a huge amount of pace in their side (at least in defence and midfield).