• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Michael Tucker

Manchester City 3 Chelsea 0

Isn't it weird that we are 16th in the league table and who's at the top?? The great tinkerman (CR). I am so happy to see him back in EPL btw.

Almost makes it bearable!

He's second actually, but let's not quibble. And I agree, it's a delight to see him back in the league. Looking forward to his 15 May return to the Bridge.

Odd to see so many ex-Chelsea managing league clubs, too: Claudio at 2, Brenda (youth) at 3, Sparky at 13 .... shame we're at 16, but there's still a few matches to go

He's second actually, but let's not quibble. And I agree, it's a delight to see him back in the league. Looking forward to his 15 May return to the Bridge.

Odd to see so many ex-Chelsea managing league clubs, too: Claudio at 2, Brenda (youth) at 3, Sparky at 13 .... shame we're at 16, but there's still a few matches to go

I remember in the 80s and 90s it was almost unheard of for an ex-Chelsea player to manage a club. John Sitton being an exception of course ;)

What next - Chelsea players on MOTD?

errr ... Ruud Gullit (96-98)?

Don't worry, if things get much worse it'll be Football League Tonight on C5 next year

Agree Grimsby. City fans have been a long suffering bunch and have maintained a fine gallows humour throughout it all

Ditto that's exactly my take on City and their fans, have known a few over the years and they have done their fair share of suffering as did we and like us have to pinch themselves at the moment. Fair play to them certainly not the spoilt brats who support the red teams, though like us they may well start attracting some.