• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Michael Tucker

Chelsea 1 Crystal Palace 2

Please use this thread for all posts relating to our Premier League match against Crystal Palace at Stamford Bridge, before, during and after the game.

Moderators and our legal people will be keeping an eye on things. Keep it intelligent.

Please note that this un-moderated forum is a privilege and its abuse will result in the suspension of your account.

The match is scheduled to kick off at 15:00, Saturday 29th August, 2015 (Local UK time/date).

Two pacy wingers?

Will Jose have the gumption to ditch Ivanovic and play Azpi whilst giving Baba his debut?

Gonna be interesting, they're a very good side, and I believe Pardew is a Chelsea supporter which gives him added impetus to impress.

^ Yep, the likes of Bolasie, Puncheon and Zaha would very much worry me given how we've defended in our last three games.

Can I be the first to say that Stones and Pogba have to start?

1 win. 1 loss. 1 draw. 4 points from a possible 9. 5 goals scored. 7 conceded. 2 red cards. 2 penalties given away (1 saved). 1 broken nose.

Not a rip-snorting start, it has to be said. The one bright spot so far: Pedro.

Vinod   

Not certain if Baba has impressed Jose enough. If he has then,

Courtois

Azpi - Ivanovic - Zouma - Baba

Mikel - Matic

Pedro - Fabregas - Hazard

Costa

If he hasn't we play the defence that ended the last game.

xCELERYx   

Ivanovic on the pine, Baba in. Zouma with Cahill picks itself centrally, given Terry is out. Azpi on the right and hopefully more licence to get forward. Otherwise the rest of the side should remain the same.

Palace are a quick side in general and with Cabye central we'll need to make sure our shape is kept or we'll be roasted once more.

London Derby against a decent attacking side, the itensity will be similar to WBA, definate Banana skin game. Hopefully we go up another level performance wise in which case we will win. If not I see a score draw.

DannyLB   

Not certain if Baba has impressed Jose enough. If he has then,

Courtois

Azpi - Ivanovic - Zouma - Baba

Mikel - Matic

Pedro - Fabregas - Hazard

Costa

If he hasn't we play the defence that ended the last game.

Cahil for Ivanovic (who should not be starting) for me, but I do agree with Mikel-Matic both starting to give the defense more cover in these frail times. A bit sad that we have to set up so defensively, especially in a home match.