• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Michael Tucker

Chelsea 1 Crystal Palace 2

Hoping for:

Courtois

Azpi Zouma Cahill Baba

Matic Fabregas

Pedro Willian Hazard

Costa

But can't see Ivan getting benched especially as JT is out, and Jose will be looking for his experience (as stand-in captain).

A shame that Fab gets into the team every week based on his form since the turn of the year, shows the need for another player in that role really.

Hoping for an easy win, but don't expect it. The pace of their wingers, could give us a lot of trouble at the back.

Chel_don   

Pardew is not dumb I'm sure he has seen Ivan start to the season. I really would drop Ivan for this. Palace wingers is where most of the danger comes from. I would play RLC with Matic and Cesc in midfield. I would like to see how there trio works out. Pedro Hazard and Costa up top. This game is going to be much harder than WBA. My predicition is a 1-1 draw. or 2-1 victory for us.

Sarin   

1 win. 1 loss. 1 draw. 4 points from a possible 9. 5 goals scored. 7 conceded. 2 red cards. 2 penalties given away (1 saved). 1 broken nose.

Not a rip-snorting start, it has to be said. The one bright spot so far: Pedro.

That is a pretty good summary.

Corrected. Not just for JT, but also a starting XI without Matic.

To be fair, Matic has not been good. If people are talking about Fabregas being undroppable, then the same must be applied to Matic. Has started off very shaky and was responsible for a goal and a penalty last game.

Kezza   

I would really start Oscar ahead of Willian. At least Oscar contributes more in terms of end product, and can take a free kick too. People seem to forget this is the Oscar that dispensed off Mata.

Vinod   

To be fair, Matic has not been good. If people are talking about Fabregas being undroppable, then the same must be applied to Matic. Has started off very shaky and was responsible for a goal and a penalty last game.

I know Matic has been poor. Just dont think Jose will drop him. I would drop him if I were the manager.

I know Matic has been poor. Just dont think Jose will drop him. I would drop him if I were the manager.

Fair cop. Wouldn't surprise me if he did get dropped. I'd wager that Mourinho would've pulled him had we kept 11 on the field.

Kezza   

Fair cop. Wouldn't surprise me if he did get dropped. I'd wager that Mourinho would've pulled him had we kept 11 on the field.

And replace with who? Mikel is probably more negative than Matic. Ramires we know. RLC is not trusted.