• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Michael Tucker

Everton 3 Chelsea 1

Please use this thread for all posts relating to our Premier League match against Everton at Goodison Park, before, during and after the game.

Moderators and our legal people will be keeping an eye on things. Keep it intelligent.

Please note that this un-moderated forum is a privilege and its abuse will result in the suspension of your account.

The match is scheduled to kick off at 12:45, Saturday 12th September, 2015 (Local UK time/date).

Djilobodji off the bench to score a 94th minute winner for nine man Chelsea. Quick cut across to the Everton bench. Close up on Roberto Martinez's face.

It's on the cards.

Harvz   

Dreading this one. Anything could happen! I'd snatch your hand off for a boring, bus parked, stripped and set up on concrete blocks 0:1 win at this point.

Wouldn't it be lovely to rediscover our form for this one? A drubbing ending with Mourinho dodging the handshake.

Sciatika   

Djilobodji to get fouled in the box by Stones for a last minute penalty which we score to win 6-5. Martinez claims it as a moral victory as Stones did it in the Everton way.

Martinez can have all the moral victories he likes. Scrappy 0-1 with a Stones (og) will do me.

Martinez can have all the moral victories he likes. Scrappy 0-1 with a Stones (og) will do me.

Remember the Gerrard own goal when all the "first goal for Chelsea" comments came out? I wish Stones no ill will, I think he handled that as professionally (unlike his manager who even called him a "true evertonian", despite the fact he doesn't support them, has only been there one year and put in a bloody transfer request. Imagine the media if any other manager came out with the total b*llocks he does every week) as he could and I'm sure he'll do the same for the rest of season. For me it's unlikely he'll ever play for us. Surely they won't lower their valuation next summer unless he has a poor season, in which case why would we want him then?

xCELERYx   

Terry to smash a clearance into touch and have the ball hit Martinez flush in the face.

Outside of that, I don't care how we win, as long as we do.

Ivanovic to also not start.