• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Michael Tucker

Everton 3 Chelsea 1

Kezza   

To be honest a team like Chelseas quality need not be slogging it out season after season. Hazard et al do want to play some quality stuff that blows minds away. At the moment the gears are not even turning.

OzzyCFC   

We were very ordinary imo. JM's comments that we controlled the game and were unlucky, are ludicrous. As I've said previously when he's said similar things this season - either he's deluded, or taking the p*ss. Defensively we were shambles, and in attack we looked ponderous and clueless. There's not just one player at fault, it's the whole team that's under-performing, and that responsibility begins and ends with Mourinho.

I pretty much said this (although a little less eloquently) in a discussion on the Chelsea Football fancast today and was shot down quite aggressively.

Some people just refuse to hear a bad thing said about the gaffa and seem to think you have to either be 100% behind him or against him there is no middle ground.

kev61   

Great to see so many diverse opinions.that is what a forum should be,without personal attacks.I am amazed at the José can do no wrong brigade.It really takes a very creative mind to say José is not being an arsehole and sound plausible.the match against tel Aviv will have huge consequences.win at a stroll,calms the waters,win in a tight match and more questions,especially if we don't change personnel.draw or lose,even the ardent mourhino fans will have doubts.

Have to say that Stones was superb throughout, and handled Costa with aplomb. Probably the best, most consistent game I've ever seen him play.

Not a surprise, given we are still potential future employers, and that he would be wanting to put an extra shift in to prove his loyalty to Everton.

Top class. No doubt we will go for him again.

Totally agree, but for me this is an exact copy of his final season last time round. Sadly, it looks all too familiar.

Yes it does. Scarily.

Times today says Roman is behind Jose & supportive of him. Unlike last time.

But loyalty can only go on so long. If we look like we are dropping out of top four contention, he will act.

Just hope Jose turns it round.

No doubt we will go for him again.

As will Real Madrid, if you believe the reports - assuming that Man Utd get Varane. No guarantees that Stones will ever play for Chelsea. He may, but there'll be some serious competition now, which is why I think the club tried hard to get him this summer.